Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osaka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
The final battle of the first round sees the founder of Haruhism against Azumanga's Osaka

haruhi-anime.jpg

Haruhi

osaka.jpg

Ugh, I know who's going to win before it even begins. i vote for Osaka in a futile attempt anyway because I don't see what makes Haruhi so popular and I actually found Azumanga to be funny.

Osaka to win, although she ain't got a chance against this bint. :(

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Ugh, I know who's going to win before it even begins. i vote for Osaka in a futile attempt anyway because I don't see what makes Haruhi so popular and I actually found Azumanga to be funny.

Osaka to win, although she ain't got a chance against this bint. :(

tbf i think osaka will win anyway due to the fact haruhi hasn't been seen by ppl without fansubs

Ryo Chan said:
isn't watching me make a fool of myself on youtube worth anything to you lot? XD
How about if Osaka wins then you do the jumping thing from the start of Azumanga. That way you get to embarrass yourself no matter what! :)

Meh, you can say Haruhi is overrated all you want but it is popular for a reason. It's friggin' good.

Ryo Chan said:
tbf i think osaka will win anyway due to the fact haruhi hasn't been seen by ppl without fansubs
Then again, this is an internet forum so most people will probably have watched the fansubs.
It's actually quite a hard decision for me, as I like both the characters. But this time at least, Haruhi's almost contradictory down-to-earth yet head-in-the-clouds nature swings it for me this time. Plus, I want to see Ryo do the dance :3

Haruhi, because she's the best high school nutbar I've seen in a long while.
I didn't like Azumanga, so I'm sorry Osaka... Best keep your head "in the clouds."

(Goes back to practicing dance... XD )

The Battle of the Internet Memes...

Osaka obviously wins. The Fans shoved her in the face of the internet, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back