Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaname

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
this round featues the girl who's name i can't spell (it's levi or revy, not revi ryo) vs Everyones favorite firery female Kaname

bl2sq0.jpg

Revy/levi

kana1.jpg

Kaname

The final battle of round 1 is almost apon us, let the countdown begin

Black Lagoon. Awesome series and awesome character!!

Black Lagoon is just about to be released on R1 next month. But I don't think it'll be too far behind over here.

This'll surely be a fight to the death as these are both uber popular!

Go Revy!!

Black Lagoon you say, looks like i have another to add to an ever growing *to watch* list.

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is how Haruka from Lova Hina looked when she was younger? That's what i first thought when i seen the picture.

Nyu said:
Black Lagoon you say, looks like i have another to add to an ever growing *to watch* list.

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is how Haruka from Lova Hina looked when she was younger? That's what i first thought when i seen the picture.

actually she also kind of reminds me of mao from full metal panic too lol

Kaname. Because in The Second Raid: - even though she has no real fighting ability she still manages to take out the assassin lady (albeit briefly). I though it was great to see a person with only normal human abilities win a fight for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revy. She swears a lot. And she's the main character from Black Lagoon, probably my favourite anime from 2006/07.

Kaname, cause atleast 1 of my choices has to go through by law of odds. :(

and not to try and change the odds but........ chaz, if you vote revy Black Lagoon WILL be the last anime u ever SEE :evil:

Ryo Chan said:

and not to try and change the odds but........ chaz, if you vote revy Black Lagoon WILL be the last anime u ever SEE :evil:

stop rigging the contests :evil:

Nyu said:
Ryo Chan said:

stop rigging the contests :evil:

You make this sound like the cricket world cup

besides, u assume chaz has ever listened to me ^^

After being verbal assaulted, threats and being told the votings going to be rigged, I'm still brave enough to vote for the gal in my sig!
I'M THE FRIGGIN' ADVERTISING MANAGER FOR HER DAMMIT! XD

Go Revy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back