Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Battle 3 takes everyones favorite 70 something year old against the underworlds dark dame Seras.

normal_CowboyBebop04.jpg

Faye Valentine

1-hs_celas162.jpg

Seras Victoria

Damn straight I would... Great high-and-mighty vampire girl with a fantastic British accent... What else is there to say?
Faye who? ;)

Faye for me, but if it had been Integra, then WHOA. My vote would've went for her <3 [Integra's freaking hot XD]

Hmm... much though I like Seras, she never seems to get anywhere near as much attention and development as she could, and it seems like most of her potential is wasted.
Whereas I don't like Faye that much, but she does have the awesome "Hard luck Women" episode (the only episode in the whole of Cowboy Bebop I actually enjoyed)... so Faye it is.

Oh great, another 2 series I know nothing about. lol :roll:

How the heck am I supposed to vote if I don't know who the people are. :? lol

So on a slight tangent... Are Bebop and Helsing any good then? Or should I stay clear?

My vote here goes for Sears. Although Faye is way hotter, Seras kicks more ass, so she gets the vote.

Tasker: Both are fantastic series, especially Bebop, i cant recomend this highly enough.
As for Hellsing, the TV series is pretty good, but strays away from the manga as it goes on. But the new OVA series thats coming out, stays truer to the manga, and seems more entertaining to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back