The Future

Pomtry

Combat Butler
What do you think will happen in the future. It can be as far into the future as you want.

I believe in a 100 years humanity will destroy itself. This will happen by them creating a super virus like the one on 28 days. 8) :lol: Everyone will be full of rage and start beating the **** out of anyone.

Well, if these guys from some other Uni (from where I go to) who did a "model" view of the future are right...
We're dead from gloabal warming in 100years time... XD

I'll give a better response to this after I had some thought...

No matter what happens I feel humanity is far to resillient to die out.
By then well have space colonies in the moon and mars.
This is a fact.

Hmm..future..well...methinks that if any form of 'global' whatever occurs..its global cooling, where the oceans currents, if they increase in tempurature by about 0.7 degree's C, they will change the way they move causing more artic conditions to come down to us, while the places such as Russia will become warmer and will be best place to be..or something like that..i can't remember all the details i was told.

As for us humans, we won't die out within the next 100 years.

pomtry said:
What do you think will happen in the future. It can be as far into the future as you want.

I believe in a 100 years humanity will destroy itself. This will happen by them creating a super virus like the one on 28 days. 8) :lol: Everyone will be full of rage and start beating the **** out of anyone.

A 100 years I give up 25

In about 5 years I will probably be married, hopefully still working where I am and I will be a millionaire thanks to a lottery win

In 10 years time I will open up My own arcade/cafe for all anime and manga fans. Also just where college students can chill out. Your all welcome lmao

pomtry said:
In 10 years time I will open up My own arcade/cafe for all anime and manga fans. Also just where college students can chill out. Your all welcome lmao

Can I get phr33 coffee?

If not then I'm opening my own cafe to spite you.

How ya like those apples, bish? :twisted:

Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Can I get phr33 coffee?

Id shove them apples where the sun dont shy then see who has the last say

Its buy one get one free so no

when my cafe becomes world famous I shall buy as much manga as I can and open anther one lmao

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Can I get phr33 coffee?

Id shove them apples where the sun dont shy then see who has the last say

Its buy one get one free so no

when my cafe becomes world famous I shall buy as much manga as I can and open anther one lmao

Birmingham?

pomtry said:

You aren't Luke or Paul are you????? This was me and my uni mates master plan when we left uni. We were gonna rent a huge building and have one floor for anime one for manga and one for gaming

But alas the dream died

The future...

Well a lot of people thinks "The Apocalypes" or "Judgement Day" is sooner than we think.

The doomsday clock went forward, so death of Humanity is closer than we think.

Its our fault, Humans are the most dealiest species ever in the universe. Soon, Life in outerspace will be disgusted with our way of life (Greed, Madness, hatred etc) and wipe us all out before we might do something to them.

The future... Total destruction or Change our ways

Chrono Demon said:
The future...

Well a lot of people thinks "The Apocalypes" or "Judgement Day" is sooner than we think.

Its our fault, Humans are the most dealiest species ever in the universe. Soon, Life in outerspace will be disgusted with our way of life (Greed, Madness, hatred etc) and wipe us all out before we might do something to them.

Nahhhhh, we've been going at it for a few solid millennia now, and we aint gonna change. 8)

Nostradamus:
<i>
The End of the World
Of course, not only have the "experts" on the prophets not always been correct - the seers themselves have not always been quite so accurate in their forecasts. Although people keep claiming that "it's the world will end" they often ignore other prophecies he wrote. Nostradamus NEVER said the world would end in 1666, 1999, 2012, 2096, or any of those years. In fact, he was quite clear we would survive through all of these other conflicts, and if we took it upon ourselves, we could change / prevent what was indeed going to happen.<i>

Time will tell if the Iraq conflict or, indeed, the World Trade Center attack had put the spark to a bigger barrel. As for the end of the world... Nostradamus predicted it to be the year <b>3786 or 3797</b>, depending on which Nostradamus expert you believe.

In 2005 I watched a programe that said the world would end in the year 2006 :shock:

They said someone who studied the holy book saw this in it.

So obviously its a load of crap.

The world will end some day it could be in a 100 years even a million but you will never know. Plus how can we be the worst species in the universe when we have not even seen the whole universe. There could be other species out there far worse than us.

Its just another assumption along with every other attempt to predict the year of the worlds sudden demise. i doubt any of us will see the end of the world so i don't see why we should really worry about it.

As for predicting the end of the world through the holy book...they where also able to apparently predict the assasination of JFK i think it was with Moby Dick, just by making up a sequence which made it look like it was spelling out 'assasination' and 'JFK'. Its all just a load of crap.

Chrono Demon said:
The future...

But if you look to the animal kindom too, they are also (at least partially) dependant on territory (greed), black widow cannibalism (gluttony/lust) and fights for mates or hatred between groups (wrath).

We always forget we are animals ourselves. If we are to be killed for being Earth's parasite, then so will the rest of Earth for their 'sins'. And aliens may also be as bad as us.

Evidently, there will always be the end of the world. Stars go supernova after millenias, not excluding our own Sun. If we continue to grow to other systems or planets, Weapons of mass destruction could be down-scaled and newer weapons may be created = new age of mass destruction. Casulties will become numbers on a piece of paper unless whole planets are destroyed.

If we don't expand soon though, we may not have to worry about Supernovas. More like the next "Ice Age" will finish us off if the heat doesn't boil us.

As for more positive things, there will be a choice of whether to have limbs/organs rebuilt as mechanical or biological componants. Since skin etc. is just carbon atoms merging with others to create new skin/muscle. Chemistry may be more involved in biology, maybe some healers will call themselves "alchemists" due to the fusion of these sciences.

Buildings may become more affordable with renewable power. Fossil fuels will become depleted and so we may become more energy reserved. Nuclear energy may become the government's fuel to prepare for war or highly taxing operations.

Everything will have a more "sleek" astetic to lifestyle. Fasion may become more 'polyester' style, rooms with glass and metalic-looking smoothness, VR games and holograms become common. But we won't forget the traditional stuff: Kimonos/sushi/hot springs for Japan, Mustard/Bangers and mash/castles for UK etc.

Can't think of anything else. I'll let ya go with that then. ;)

I think we will look back in 20 years time and realise that we made too much of Global Warming and everyone will deny that they ever believed in it.

Back