The E3 Thread

Andy

Student Council President
With E3 now in full swing, it´s time to ask what everyone thinks are the highlights so far.

A few of mine:
Final Fantasy VI for GBA
Guitar Hero 2 announced
Metal Gear Solid 4
Unreal Tournament 2007
About half of the entire Nintendo stand
Sony´s revolutionary new PS3 controller

Nintendo´s about to start their presentation, and I can tell you the anticipation meter here at work is off the chart. With Microsofts due later today, there should be a fair few surprises in store. What are you looking forward to?

Guess what? Sony rips off nintendo again by putting the motion sensors in, just as it did back in 97 with the analogue sticks. Disgraceful.

Final Fantasy XII may not have had the most amazing graphics ever, but a futuristic world and a main female character is just my thing. It will probably be a few years till I play it though - due to the PS3's high price. :(
________
Motorcycle tires

If only Sony and Nintendo made a console together, then they could have the power of sony and the new hi-tech ideas from nintendo and all the games they both have.

They did. It was called the PlayStation, a CD addon to the SNES, like the MegaCD. Then Nintendo chose to pull the plug at the last moment, and Sony decided to go it alone. Whoops.

I was rather impressed with Ninty´s lineup too, particularly the DS titles. Especially now that I know Ouendan is coming over as Elite Beat Agents!

i'm still to see some of the Nintendo stuff, but i did see the official trailer for Halo 3, that looks cool. MGS4 has got my interest as well since i haven't really been a big fan of the MGS series. FFXIII also looks quite good. The idea that PS3 took the motion sensor(tilt sensor more so) idea from nintendo kinda got to me. And i just saw Zelda on the new nintendo being played and i think thats the main highlight for me at the moment

Yeah, and it was still the best trailer at the show :) At least there´s a bit more substance in this year´s trailer.

Games from E3 I'm looking forward to:

Rule of Rose
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

Next Gen games I haven't really looked into - but the overhype award goes to the Nintendo Wii. I'm sick of hearing about it's remote control. All I want is to play some good games!
________
Love advice forum

Back