The Bad luck wish (game)

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Make a wish

But there is a catch when you make a wish something bad comes along with that wish.

You have to say what bad luck will come to the person above you from there wish. (the trick is to find no flaws in your wish)

Example: I wish I could fly as fast as a bullet.

You can now fly as fast as a bullet but your eyes cant keep up with that speed so suddenly you fly straight into A wall Killing yourself on impact :twisted: Remember your not superman you can just fly like him :p

not the best example but pretty much explains things

I wonder if any one can make a wish with no consequences :twisted:

You decide that it would be a good idea to walk into the girls showers while you are invisible. But as you are walking around admiring all the naked babes around you slip on soap. While you have done this you relize you are no longer invisible and get your ass kicked by all the women.

Pain can make you forget about what your doing :p

My wish is to always be happy

To be happy all the time you have to take the happiness away from others meaning people will avoid you so that they don't get depressed, you end up alone with no one wanting to get near you

I wish I could see into the future

McIcy said:
To be happy all the time you have to take the happiness away from others meaning people will avoid you so that they don't get depressed, you end up alone with no one wanting to get near you

I wish I could see into the future

You saw your incontinence during a scrabble game in the home :lol:

I wish I was Goku 8)

As you are ahving your fun as goku flying about shooting little shiney things out your hands everything goes black and you see some writing.
TO BE CONTINUED
Then you disapear forever :shock:

I wish I was imortal

You are granted immoralitty by the eternal dragon, but as your friends and family grow old and pass on, you begin to feel alone and unloved and end up taking your own life so you may be with the ones you love.

i wish i was a woman

Ryo Chan said:
You are granted immoralitty by the eternal dragon, but as your friends and family grow old and pass on, you begin to feel alone and unloved and end up taking your own life so you may be with the ones you love.

i wish i was a woman

You become a woman but can't get rid of the beard no matter how much you shave it re-appears, along with the deep bloke voice

I wish I was a skilled samurai in the edo period

You become on of the greatest samurai in Edo Japan. You also happen to one day be encountered by strange men at your new Dojo's doors. both you and them look ing each others' eyes with aggression in mind.
You charge at them, and in typical Sosuke Sagura style, the men pull out a gun an shoot you.
Damn gunpowder! If only you came later in life... ;)

I wish chocolate tasted the same, but is healthy for you.

Chaz said:
You become on of the greatest samurai in Edo Japan. You also happen to one day be encountered by strange men at your new Dojo's doors. both you and them look ing each others' eyes with aggression in mind.
You charge at them, and in typical Sosuke Sagura style, the men pull out a gun an shoot you.

Congratulations chocolate in now healthy and good for you, the more you eat the healthier you are.... but uh-oh you now have a lactose intolerance and enev a square piece of chocolate causes you to go into anaphallactic shock, and painfully suffocate to death.

I wish I was omnipotent

McIcy said:
Chaz said:

Congratulations chocolate in now healthy and good for you, the more you eat the healthier you are.... but uh-oh you now have a lactose intolerance and enev a square piece of chocolate causes you to go into anaphallactic shock, and painfully suffocate to death.

I wish I was omnipotent

You are now all powerful, yet you choked on your corned-beef sandwich and died.

I wish I was a raccoon

You become famous and get married to a rich pop star, unfortuantly she leaves you, takes away your children, and forces you into rehab where you shave your head bald

i wish i ruled japan

Ryo Chan said:
You become famous and get married to a rich pop star, unfortuantly she leaves you, takes away your children, and forces you into rehab where you shave your head bald

i wish i ruled japan

You are now the ruler of Japan, during the Rebellion and the room is slowly filling with enemy assassins.... uh oh shish-kebab

I wish I knew this weeks winning lotto numbers

McIcy said:
You are now the ruler of Japan, during the Rebellion and the room is slowly filling with enemy assassins.... uh oh shish-kebab

I wish I knew this weeks winning lotto numbers
You get the numbers inyour head, but you don't have any money to buy a ticket... This is what you get for having that last pint... ;)

I wish I wasn't so gormlous... :p

You are no longer gormlous. But because of this you start missing your old gormlous ways and People realy liked the old you. Now you are into a deep depretion because you got rid of something that made you who you are.

I wish I was spiderman :p

You inherit the spiders strength agility and web powers.... as well as its size and are stepped on in the street

I wish I had the power to step inside videogames and take on the heroes roles

You step into a video game and turn into this all powerful hero you battle fearlosly through every level. As you are about to fight the final boss your girlfreind turns off you games console and you disapear.

I wish I had the power to blow things up with my mind

You are granted the power to blow things up with your mind, unfortunately you have a nightmare whilst sleeping and annihilate the entire world. tut tut tut.

I wish I could control time

But you accidentaly control your own Biological Clock and became a 90 years old man, shouting at the Kids about the good old days... O.O

I wish I has Cloud's Buster Sword

Back