The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Otomo

Kiznaiver
You should indeed know since it's in your post.
I would like to say ' I thought so ' but it has been many years since I have seen it.

That's great because I was going to buy it once you told me.

One day I will have to work out why I enjoy Godannar and Gravion but can't seem to get into other Mecha.
Think I'll look at your original post again.

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Out today, pre-ordered on Bookwalker:
Screenshot_20220802-130539.png
Had a quick flick through the gallery at the beginning. Some really nice art. Bet this would be a nice edition to have physically.

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
I would like to say ' I thought so ' but it has been many years since I have seen it.

That's great because I was going to buy it once you told me.

One day I will have to work out why I enjoy Godannar and Gravion but can't seem to get into other Mecha.
Think I'll look at your original post again.

Two reasons spring to mind ;)

Otomo

Kiznaiver
I bought from the rightstuf sale on the 26th of July and it arrived yesterday.

Izetta the Last Witch
The Book of Bantorra (says region A)
Yamada's First Time
Alderamin of the Sky
A Sister's All You Need
Is the Order a Rabbit 2 (says region A)
Cobra the Animation DVD (didn't know if the Blu-ray was region B)
Godannar (says region A)

And as I fancied some low budget zombie action
School Live the live action movie
School Live Another Story
Both say region A.

Fortunately all play on my Sony BDP 1700 player.

Average £20 each so fairly happy.

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
From the Anime Limited Summer Sale I ordered Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms (Collector's Edition) and Persona 5: The Animation - Part 1 & Part 2, would had got more but not trying to spend to much and the Christmas Sale usually has better prices.

Pretty sure the Maquia CE was out of stock before, the page even says low stock so was nice to see it back, adore the movie since I watched it on Screen Anime.

Titan

Chuunibyou
Ordered from All the Anime (Summer Sale):

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms - (Collector's Edition)
Terror in Resonance - (Collector's Edition)

Was tempted to get the Fairy Tail Dragon Cry CE, but not at £30. I think that's the most expensive the movie has ever been.

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
Well, there was nothing in the AtA Sale for me, so instead I made five separate orders at Rightstuf today with a total of 13 titles; the first two titles were for In Stock items, and the remaining 11 titles were all October and September pre-orders.

Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Paladin Agateram
Golgo 13 The Professionsal
Higurashi When They Cry SOTSU Season 2
The Princess and the Pilot - Limited to 1500 copies
Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie
Fruits Basket Season 3
A Silent Voice Steelbook
The Deer King
Kingdom Season 3 Part 2
Burn The Witch
When Marnie was There Steelbook
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1 Limited Edition
Konosuba Season 2 + OVA Steelbook

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Got some money prior to my Birthday on Monday so ordered another item from the sale, Penguindrum (Collector's Edition) and was also fortunate enough to find the Limited Edition of MHA S4 on ebay new for £30.00 (cheapest I've seen it) so ordered that and ordered Part 1 from CeX, fingers crossed it isn't in to bad of condition, is only a standard edition after all but was under £10.00 so will take my chances vs. paying nearly £20.00 for it new.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I put in an order for Maid Sama! as well from MVM's DOTW.

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
As it’s down to around 100 copies I decided to order the On-Gaku: Our Sound CE from ATA using a discount code I had from a postage refund. Ended up coming to just over £10.