• Haruhi Suzmiya [The Melancholy of Haruhi Suumiya]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
With Nami (One Piece), Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic), Nausicaa (Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind) and Revi (Black Lagoon) all through safely we have 8 other characters each on 2 votes, and 2 spots left

so it's a final vote off between:

BlackRose (.hack)
Chihiro/Sen [Spirited Away]
Dokuro-chan [Club to death angel]
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Haruhi Suzmiya [The Melancholy of Haruhi Suumiya]
Lucy/Nyu [Elfen Lied]
Rukia [Bleach]
Winry [Fullmetal Alchemist]

to see who takes the last 2 spots. If the end result has more than 2 of the top 2 on the same score, their names will be chosen randomly to see who qualify.

So if you want your character to win, you best make sure they outvote the others :D

Remember you only get 1 vote and 2 days to vote. On Friday the real battles will begin

as much as i liked bebop, my vote shall be going with haruhi. But its kaname for the main event :D

Well i'm screwed as I have no idea who any of those are. :cry:

*sassen-rassen-fassen* Ryo-ohki should have been the CLEAR winner of that one, it's a fix I tells ya!

:roll:

I've only seen Chihiro/Sen and Faye. I haven't finished Cowboy Bebop yet so I don't think I should vote for Faye.

Tasker said:
Well i'm screwed as I have no idea who any of those are. :cry:

*sassen-rassen-fassen* Ryo-ohki should have been the CLEAR winner of that one, it's a fix I tells ya!

:roll:

being a tenchi fan wouldn't it be a fix if i let ryo okhi in then :)

i need to change my sig to "if Haruhi loses, we riot"

No love for Lucy and Nyu? Your all going to burn in hell!! also who voted for Haruhi, that bitch is crazy.

Nyu said:
No love for Lucy and Nyu? Your all going to burn in hell!! also who voted for Haruhi, that bitch is crazy.

As I still have my vote and don't know who else to vote for, i'll vote for them. Hehe you're all gonna burn but me. :p

( Although my vote really counts as a vote for Ryo-ohki if anyone asks, ok. :wink: *taps nose* )

Tasker said:
Nyu said:

As I still have my vote and don't know who else to vote for, i'll vote for them. Hehe you're all gonna burn but me. :p

( Although my vote really counts as a vote for Ryo-ohki if anyone asks, ok. :wink: *taps nose* )

Ryo-ohki or Lucy. Thank god they both arent in it that would be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back