Tent for a refugee?

Gemsy-chan

Diclonius
Howdy...i've come across from the Neo forum which is soon to become defunct. Although i joined years ago i've never partook in the forum much to my shame.

I leave myself in your care *deep bow*

Indeed it is...Neo forum is going bye bye so we're all migrating here.

We're like a flock of birds XD

Question: Are the smilies of Hikaru from Hikaru no Go?

The smilies are of our mascot, Minako, who occasionally pops up in the banner images too (they were drawn by forum users in a contest once). She has been rather neglected ^^;

R

vashdaman said:
Welcome! So is this influx of new members all stemming from Neo forum's closure? You may know Muu, we've homed him for a while now too.

Yeah, they all know and despise me. >;3

You're looking all Tiger-licious there Gemsy.

Muu_Puklip said:
vashdaman said:
Welcome! So is this influx of new members all stemming from Neo forum's closure? You may know Muu, we've homed him for a while now too.

Yeah, they all know and despise me. >;3

You're looking all Tiger-licious there Gemsy.
Well what can i say Tiger is awesome. Although in celebration and preparation for the Karneval anime starting to be aired in april i may have to change it.

I was wondering where you had disappeared to on Neo...but i had an intereting read about your inside knowledge of the running of Neo mag when you were a moderator to the forum.

:) I more or less abandoned the NEO forum along with kuro_neko and Manning after the dust had settled from 'those' events, and it became obvious that the forum was heading down the pan. Still looked in now and again though.

Back