Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Tickets Available Now

J

Joshawott

Following last week’s theatrical release of Kyoto Animation’s A Silent Voice, Anime Limited have already put gears in motion for their next cinematic anime effort. Get ready to explore a whole new world around us, because Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale is coming to cinemas from 19 April 2017. To find your nearest screening and book tickets, please visit http://saothemovie.co.uk/.

An original story set in the world of Reki Kawahara’s popular light novels, Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale sets aside the franchise’s trademark take on Virtual Reality to offer its own spin on Augmented Reality – the Augma. Released as a safer competitor to the infamous NerveGear and its successor, the Amusphere, the Augma is an instant hit on the market. Kirito and his friends quickly take to a new MMO designed exclusively for the Augma, Ordinal Scale, but will soon find out that it isn’t all fun and games.

Director Tomohiko Ito (Erased) returns to helm the franchise once more at A-1 Pictures (Your Lie In April), alongside the original cast, led by
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu as Kirito and Haruka Tomatsu as Asuna.

Continue reading...

Already booked tickets for me and @Teapot. While the SAO series can be a bit hit and miss for me, I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie. :)

Back