Summer Wars @ Prince Charles Cinema London [08-05-10]

Hey Chaos, yeah hopefully so. I'm moving house this weekend so I'm praying I don't end up spending too much on furniture, removal vans and take away food......should be fine though.

=) moving houses as well? I'm also flat hunting now. I'm currently considering a flatshare, as prices in central London as stupid. 300 pw for tiny flats? No thanks.

I'm looking around Old street / Angel and Camden town. If you hear about anything around these areas, let me know!

Oh well I actually just got somewhere, I'm gonna be sharing with a couple near to where I live currently. Need to get some new bits for the place though.

A flat share anywhere central like Angel or Old Street way is gonna be really expensive as it's incredibly convenient for getting around and along with Hoxton, it's become quite the trendy place to live. :( Camden would probably be a bit cheaper (and I mean 'a bit'!).

EDIT: And I just noticed your favourite manga is Gunsmith Cats. I might give it a try once I've got up to date with my Black Lagoon volumes...

The one and only reason to move is because there is nothing around where I live. There is a **** pub and that's it.

As my friends moved away from my neighbourhood, I decided I'll just move somewhere more central, where it would be easier to find the motivation to go out.

Places I've considered before deciding for Angel / Old street / Camden town, includes Hammersmith, Wimbledon, Canary Wharf.

To be entirely honest with you, I'd go anywhere that I'm certain I'll be able to find the motivation to leave the house instead of staying indoors.

*sigh* Realised I can't make this as I had a night out booked with me young lady this Saturday. Hopefully a few of you guys can make it down.

I'll be waiting for the DVD then. :(

cant make the weekend one, but the Barbican showing is on a tuesday night so I should be able to make that one, been wanting to see this film for a while! :)

Back