Summer 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Backup Cut

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
Also, all 13 episodes of ReLIFE launch on Crunchyroll this Friday for premium members, whilst they will be made available for free viewers, one a week. What a terrible idea...
 

thedoctor2016

Mushi-shi
Buzz201 said:
Also, all 13 episodes of ReLIFE launch on Crunchyroll this Friday for premium members, whilst they will be made available for free viewers, one a week. What a terrible idea...

or a GREAT idea to make more people pay
 

AbZeroNow

Completely Average High School Student
Buzz201 said:
Also, all 13 episodes of ReLIFE launch on Crunchyroll this Friday for premium members, whilst they will be made available for free viewers, one a week. What a terrible idea...

Crunchyroll and the JP creators get more money from premium members than free ones. Plus it gives an incentive to subscribe.
 

NormanicGrav

How a Realist Hero Bought Too Much Anime
AUKN Staff
Crunchyroll | Simulcast Addition Update

Berserk will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia, Australia and New Zealand. It will be airing every Friday at 4:30pm.

The Morose Mononokean (Fukigen na Mononokean) will also be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Sunday at 5:30pm. The Morose Mononokean was one of the titles leaked from the Licensing Expo list.

The other titles leaked were Ange Vierge, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! [4th season], Hybrid×Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia (Masou Gakuen HxH), and NEW GAME! in addition to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) as a catalogue title.
 

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
AbZeroNow said:
Buzz201 said:
Also, all 13 episodes of ReLIFE launch on Crunchyroll this Friday for premium members, whilst they will be made available for free viewers, one a week. What a terrible idea...

Crunchyroll and the JP creators get more money from premium members than free ones. Plus it gives an incentive to subscribe.

Yeah, but it completely destroys all conversation about a show. Everyone's too scared to talk about it, as they've no idea how far in everyone else is or what it's acceptable to talk about and what it isn't. I was looking forward to discussing it with other people, even if it's not a particularly discursive series.

Plus, ReLIFE was one of only two or three must watch shows for me next season. I know I'll end up watching it over 2 or 3 days and then have barely any simulcasts to watch. And for all I know, Crunchyroll might not even get UK rights for 91 Days, the other big series I wanted.
 

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
NormanicGrav said:
Crunchyroll | Simulcast Addition Update

Berserk will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia, Australia and New Zealand. It will be airing every Friday at 4:30pm.

The Morose Mononokean (Fukigen na Mononokean) will also be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Sunday at 5:30pm. The Morose Mononokean was one of the titles leaked from the Licensing Expo list.

The other titles leaked were Ange Vierge, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! [4th season], Hybrid×Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia (Masou Gakuen HxH), and NEW GAME! in addition to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) as a catalogue title.

Any idea of regions for Kabaneri, and how was it leaked? I'm not sure appearing at a Crunchyroll promoted event, if it's just that, really says anything...
 

NormanicGrav

How a Realist Hero Bought Too Much Anime
AUKN Staff
Buzz201 said:
NormanicGrav said:
Crunchyroll | Simulcast Addition Update

Berserk will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia, Australia and New Zealand. It will be airing every Friday at 4:30pm.

The Morose Mononokean (Fukigen na Mononokean) will also be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Sunday at 5:30pm. The Morose Mononokean was one of the titles leaked from the Licensing Expo list.

The other titles leaked were Ange Vierge, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! [4th season], Hybrid×Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia (Masou Gakuen HxH), and NEW GAME! in addition to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) as a catalogue title.

Any idea of regions for Kabaneri, and how was it leaked? I'm not sure appearing at a Crunchyroll promoted event, if it's just that, really says anything...

It was leaked on the list of titles they were mentioned on the Licensing Expo website (and they're now gone, but 60% of the titles leaked have been confirmed so far).
 

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
NormanicGrav said:
It was leaked on the list of titles they were mentioned on the Licensing Expo website (and they're now gone, but 60% of the titles leaked have been confirmed so far).

Still not quite sure that means they have it. I mean, wouldn't that just make Amazon's deal a complete waste of money? Makes you wonder why Funi even bothered trying outbid them for MHA...
 

NormanicGrav

How a Realist Hero Bought Too Much Anime
AUKN Staff
Crunchyroll | Simulcast Addition Update (Corrections also)

43a0bef6815e05d87e352051fa7f4d821467072180_full.png


Amanchu will be available for regions United States (and its territories), Canada, Latin America (Central and South America including Caribbean), United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Netherlands. It will be airing every Friday at 4:30pm.

cbb03dc96d50cc5a51e6b20848be0f241467062621_full.jpg


Berserk will be available for regions worldwide except for Asia, New Zealand, and Australia. It will be airing every Friday at 3:30pm.

31513139b64c6636feccbd3eae1f2e8b1467067625_full.jpg


The Morose Mononokean (Fukigen na Mononokean) will be available for regions U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Latin America (Central and South America including Caribbean), German and French speaking Europe. It will be airing every Sunday at 4:30pm.

a539b8042cd8271f3d4768b9eeebbdc81467049863_full.png


ReLIFE will be available for regions Worldwide except for Japan, China, North Korea, and Syria. It will be airing every Friday at 4:00pm for Standard viewers with all episodes available on Friday for Premium viewers.
 

Shiroi Hane

Dragon Knight
NormanicGrav said:
Here's the UK streamable titles removed:
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion | Publisher: Kadokawa Media Factory
I didn't even know we had that (or just forgot, seeing as how I've seen at most one episode of the first series)


NormanicGrav said:
Cowboy Bebop will be heading to Netflix UK on July 1st courtesy of Anime Limited, this marks the first time the show is available for streaming here in the UK.
Do you have the URL? I can't find it either on the Netflix site or https://uk.newonnetflix.info/

As a quick reminder, both Death Note and Vampire Knight will be expiring on June 30th.
I wonder if the former is related to Manga re-releasing Death Note on BD? It still has the Viz Media logo on it however.
 

NormanicGrav

How a Realist Hero Bought Too Much Anime
AUKN Staff
Shiroi Hane said:
NormanicGrav said:
Cowboy Bebop will be heading to Netflix UK on July 1st courtesy of Anime Limited, this marks the first time the show is available for streaming here in the UK.
Do you have the URL? I can't find it either on the Netflix site or https://uk.newonnetflix.info/

No URL yet but I was told by a fellow AUKN member with this source.

New on Netflix UK has literally nothing on their coming soon schedule, presumably because the upcoming titles don't even have URLs (aside from some like Kuromukuro and Magi: Sinbad).
 

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Great to see Amanchu legally streaming here, a contender for most enjoyable series of the season on credits alone.
 
Top