Spring 2014 Streaming - Future Card B.F. & World Fool News

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Continuing the trend of these seasonal announcements, the Spring 2014 era has arrived.

The following below will list the latest titles available to us from Animax UK, Crunchyroll, Daisuki & Wakanim UK. It will also mention the shows that have been blocked in the UK for various reasons (regional restrictions or someone else has picked up the title).

Animax UK
Back Catalog:
- Date A Live - 1-12 (Season 1)

New Catalog:
- Date A Live - 1-10 (Season 2)
- Mekakucity Actors - 1-11
- Soul Eater NOT! - 1-12
- The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour! - 1-???

Crunchyroll
Back Catalog:
- Colormail [Manga 2.5]
- Otogi-Soushi [Manga 2.5]
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012 ver.) - 1-26

New Catalog:
- Great Teacher Onizuka Taiwan [Live-action J-Drama] - 1-4
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Starburst Crusaders - 1-??? (sequel to 2012 ver.)
- Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san - 1-12
- Kamigami no Asobi - 1-12
- Mushi-shi - 1-12 (sequel series)
- Blade and Soul - 1-12
- SDB National Police Agency Special Defense Bureau [Live-action J-Drama] - 1-???
- La corda d'oro -Blue Sky- - 1-??? (sequel to -Primo Passo- and -Secondo Passo-)
- The World is Still Beautiful - 1-???
- Love Live! School Idol Project - 1-??? (Season 2)
- Fairy Tail (2014) - 1-??? (continuation to Fairy Tail)
- The File of Young Kindaichi Returns - 1-26 (sequel to File of Young Kindaichi [1997-2000])
- Captain Earth - 1-25
- Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro - 1-???
- Haikyuu!! - 1-25
- Baby Steps - 1-25
- Brynhildr in the Darkness - 1-13
- Oreca Battle - 1-???
- Dragon Collection - 1-???
- Herobank - 1-???
- The Comic Artist and Assistants - 1-???
- Black Bullet - 1-???
- Magica Wars - 1-26
- No Game No Life - 1-???
- Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (If Her Flag Breaks) - 1-???
- Chaika -The Coffin Princess- - 1-???
- Dai Shogun Great Revolution - 1-???
- Is The Order a Rabbit? - 1-???
- Nanana's Buried Treasure - 1-???
- Gokuaku Ganbo [Live-action J-Drama] - 1-???
- World Fool News - 1-???
- Future Card Buddyfight - 1-???

ANNOUNCED BUT TBC IF AVAILABLE TO UK:
- Iryū: Team Medical Dragon (Seasons 1-4)
- Galileo
- Bookshop Biblia's Case Files
- High School Entrance Exam
- A Taste of Honey
- Desperate Motherhood
- The 101st Proposal
- Always the Two of Us
- Liar Game 1 & 2
- Hard to Say I Love You
- Switch Girl!! 1 & 2
- Future Diary
- Last Cinderella

NOT AVAILABLE:
- Majin Bone
- Selector Infected WIXOSS
- One Week Friends
- The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour!
- The irregular at magic high school
- Daimaidaler
- Broken Blade: TV Edition
- Ping Pong: The Animation
- Riddle Story of Evil
- Fairy Tail (original series)

Daisuki
New Catalog:
- M3 The Dark Metal (also available on Daisuki YouTube)

NOT AVAILABLE:
- Mekakucity Actors
- The Irregular at Magic High School [Mahouka]
- Mushi-shi (sequel)
- Nanana's Buried Treasure

Wakanim UK
Hello, no simulcast (but some surprises), we are working on the new version of the website (completely new) for October, better correct everything with all the feedbacks we received and adds new features and new design.

Other
Funimation titles (automatically unavailable for UK region, unless stated):
- PUCHIM@S - Petit iDOLM@STER 2
- One Piece
- Selector Infected WIXOSS
- Daimidaler
- Fairy Tail (2014 series)
- Dragonar Academy
- Ping Pong: The Animation
- Soul Eater NOT
- Riddle Story of Evil
- Date A Live II

First post will be updated each time a new title is announced. The rest can be handled by the folks below.

Re: Spring 2014 Streaming Announcements

Crunchyroll to Stream "Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san" Anime

A brand new day means brand new anime announcements at Crunchyroll, and the latest title for the spring season is Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san, based on the manga by Kuzushiro published in 2011 in Comic Yuri Hime magazine.

The potentially twisted story of a girl who loves dogs, and a girl who loves cats, Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san features animation produced by studio Seven (Recorder and Randsell)

Regions are WORLDWIDE except Japan...

I presumed the Jojo news was an April fools but they've updated this post: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-8 ... nture?pg=0 & it now has its own page: http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure

They have the 2012 series and the latest JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders ..worldwide excluding Japan.

All over this!

Edit: They've just confirmed it on their facebook, they have the new series, the 2012 series and & Phantom Blood (which by looking around appears to be a movie)

Another new anime announcement for spring 2014 comes careening out of Crunchyroll today in the form of Kamigami no Asobi, based on the otome dating sim game.

Featuring animation from studio Brains Base (Blood Lad) and direction by Tomoyuki Kawamura (Good Luck Girl!), Kamigami no Asobi is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on April 5, at 10:00am Pacific Time for its premium members, and free members able to watch one week later. More information can be found on www.crunchyroll.com/kamiaso

Kamigami no Asobi will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Latin America, France and DOM/TOM, Belgium, Switzerland, Andorra, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, the Middle East and the Arab League.

- http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... sobi-anime

GolGotha said:
Fantastic news! I've always wanted to see JoJos Bizarre Adventure :)

Same! I've always held out cause I wanted subs I could trust so this is top news!

Yaaay Kamigami No Asobi!

Brilliant news about JoJo. I have the JP BDs for the earlier seasons but now I can watch Stardust Crusaders without a year's delay :D

By the way, the Phantom Blood they have is almost certainly the first part of the first season of the recent anime, not the Phantom Blood movie.

R

So glad CR's JoJo announcement has turned out to be serious - something worth paying them for, at last! It seems likely that they'll be using the phonetic character names rather than risk any lawsuit (and the inclusion of Yes's music remains to be seen), but still, that's a result.

Funimation have selector infected WIXOSS with 7 more to announce: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eam_ref=10

Rui said:
Yaaay Kamigami No Asobi!

Brilliant news about JoJo. I have the JP BDs for the earlier seasons but now I can watch Stardust Crusaders without a year's delay :D

By the way, the Phantom Blood they have is almost certainly the first part of the first season of the recent anime, not the Phantom Blood movie.

R

Oh! I got confused .. yeah, now I've looked a bit further, that is indeed right. My bad!

I expect a lot of re-subscriptions now for Crunchyroll with Jojo alone. Not only getting Stardust Crusaders, but Season 1 as well is huge. Fantastic news overall.

Re: Spring 2014 Streaming Announcements - JoJo on CR!

I'm shocked the series is available legally to the UK, that's the best and most important part.

Re: Spring 2014 Streaming Announcements - JoJo on CR!

WIXOSS is also on Crunchyroll however seems to be avoiding the UK still.

Mushi-shi's second series will be on Crunchyroll for the UK.
They are creatures only known as ‘Mushi,’ whose abilities range well into the supernatural. While their existence and appearances are unknown to the humans around them, there are a few like Ginko who is a ‘Mushi-shi’ that travels around to investigate and find out more about the ‘Mushi.’ During the course of his discovery and understanding, he helps those who are troubled by the Mushi themselves…

Source

Re: Spring 2014 Streaming Announcements - JoJo/Mushishi 2 on

Crunchyroll - Blade and Soul
Don’t blink or you’ll miss yet another new anime announcement for Crunchyroll’s spring season! The next down the line is Blade and Soul, based on the popular MMORPG.

Blade and Soul is set to broadcast every Thursday starting on April 3rd at 12:46pm Pacific Time for premium members, with free members able to watch one week later. (Please note episode 1 will have to be delayed until 9pm tonight Pacific Time, but all subsequent episodes will launch at 12:46pm on Thursdays.) More information can be found on http://www.crunchyroll.com/bladeandsoul.

The characters designs were produced by Hyung-tae Kim, who also worked on the stunning Korean game Magna Carta. Aoi Yūki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica's Madoka, Valvrave the Liberator's Akira) leads the cast as Jin Varrel. Ayahi Takagaki plays Dan Roana, Sora Amamiya plays Jin Hazuki, and Sayaka Ohara plays Elle Karen.

Blade and Soul will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, France, Latin America, Netherlands & Scandinavia, and Turkey.

FUNimation also have the new Fairy Tail episodes.

In an official statement, Barack Obama has stated that he and the people of America are shocked by this unpredictable reveal.

Crunchyroll - La corda d'oro -Blue Sky- & S.D.B NATIONAL POLICE AGENCY SPECIAL DEFENSE BUREAU! [J-Drama]
In our ever-continuing line of announcements, next up is La corda d’oro -Blue Sky-, starting on Saturday, April 5 at 11:30am Pacific Time!

La corda d’oro -Blue Sky- will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America, and the Caribbeans.

The third installment in the popular La corda d’oro series, and based off of the La corda d’oro 3 dating sim game, La corda d’oro -Blue Sky- focuses on main character Kanade Kohinata, a member of her school’s orchestra and her relationships with the many attractive male orchestra members.

Kojin Ochi from the Detective Conan series will be helming up the show as chief director, with Takahiro Natori, who previously worked on the Aria series, directing at the animation production studio, TYO Animations. The cast includes Reiko Takagi, who also voiced the heroine in previous La corda d’oro titles, returning as the new protagonist Kanade. The rest of the star-studded cast includes Jun Fukuyama as Kyoya Kisaragi, Katsuyuki Konishi as Ritsu Kisaragi, Kisho Taniyama as Chiaki Togane, Satoshi Hino as Reiji Myoga, and Yuki Masuda as Sosuke Nanami.

Hey guys! For the next announcement, we have a Japanese drama!! S.D.B NATIONAL POLICE AGENCY SPECIAL DEFENSE BUREAU!

S.D.B. National Police Agency Special Defense Bureau will be airing Friday April 4th at 11pm Pacific Time for Crunchyroll members in the following territories: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and South America.

In a world that is crawling with vermin, crimes commited by ordinary people happen everyday. Food mislabelling, high school girls’ compensated dating, businesses that exploit employees, one man will take them on despite the high frequency, Asakura Sohei of the National Police Agency Special Defense Bureau, also known as S.D.B . S.D.B’s goal is eliminate crimes that would usually go unchecked.

Starring Ihara Tsuyoshi, known for his role in Hatsukoi as Mishima Tadashi, as Asakura Sohei, Adachi Yumi as Kano Miyuki and Kohei Matsushita as Keichi Tsuji.

Another one for the UK - "The World is Still Beautiful"

Another show announcement from Crunchyroll for Spring 2014 to wrap things up for today, as the service adds The World is Still Beautiful to its Spring simulcast lineup.

Soreseka - The World is Still Beautiful

Based off of the manga Soreseka by Dai Shiina, The World is Still Beautiful is a fantasy romance that centers on Nike Lemercier, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom with the unique power to call forth the rain. After losing a game of rock, paper, scissors with her sisters, she has to marry the king of the Sun Kingdom, Livius I. Upon meeting him, she discovers he is still a child, despite conquering the world in only three years before ascending to the throne. Although they are total strangers at first, they soon grow to understand and develop an emotional bond with one another.

Animation powerhouse studio Pierrot, behind some of the most popular anime such as Naruto and Bleach, will be handling the animation production, with director Hajime Kamegaki from Detective Conan and Fushigi Yugi at the helm. Voice actress Rena Maeda, Machi in Hunter x Hunter, stars as Nike, and Nobunaga Shimazaki, also known as Haruka Nanase from Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club, joins her as Livius.

The World is Still Beautiful is set to broadcast every Saturday starting on April 5 at 12:00pm Pacific Time and will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.

lelouchnarukami said:
Dannielle said:
Animax have Soul Eater NOT, Mekakucity Actors, Date A Live Season 2 & The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior!

- http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Animax ... ne-up.html

That could mean... that this season's Aniplex titles may end up on CR for the UK too! Maybe? xD

I think this also means that they may be released by Kaze and thus become automatically awful.

Soul Eater NOT has made me happy, even if it is Animax...better than being locked to FUNimation.

I do hope Crunchyroll can nab Fairy Tail for the UK though.

Back