1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Speedyspeck's Winter Sale! UPDATE 19/02

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Marketplace' started by speedyspeck, Jul 19, 2016.

1. speedyspeck

speedyspeck Brigade Leader

I've decided to have another clear out of the series I just don’t see myself watching again. These are posted on other sites so if they go there first I'll make sure to remove them from here!

There is a mix of regions and conditions so make sure to read the descriptions!

Postage IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. For Postage prices/options please ask!

Payment through Paypal as a GIFT please. If you'd rather not then let me know so I can add fees to cover Paypal fees.

Pictures can be found here : Dropbox - Anime to Sell

Feel free to contact me for more in depth descriptions, information on postage, offers (I AM willing to negotiate prices)

Anime Blu-Rays - Region A/B

Blue Spring Ride - SOLD -
    Disc and case in very good condition. This is a GEOLOCKED release, if you don't know what this means please ask! Blu Ray Region A

Anime - Region B Blu-Ray

Journey to Agartha Collector's Edition - £12 The Blu-Ray movie disc and DVD extras disc are in very good condition with maybe a few minor marks. The DVD movie disc is in good condition, but does have a small scratch/mark. The case is in good condition but has wear to the corners/edges and there's a straight line 'dent' to the spine (See Pictures!!!), there's also a small pink mark at the bottom corner though that's been there since I received it so it probably happened during production (again see pictures!!!). The booklet is in good condition but has wear/dents to the back (see pictures!!!) due to how it sits in the case.

Princess and the Pilot - £10 - The Disc is in very good condition with maybe a few minor marks. The case is in good condition with minor shelf wear. This is a SUBTITLE ONLY Release! There is NO English Dub for this film (it says it has an English Language track on the back but this is incorrect!!!)

Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition - £65 - The Discs are generally in very good condition with maybe a few minor marks. The outer Artbox has some damage to the top and bottom edges of the spine where the artwork has ripped - it arrived with them (See Pictures!!!)The Artbook is in good condition, but does have some marks on the back (they were there when it arrived so I assume it happened during production) - (See Pictures!!!) The digipack that holds the discs is in good condition with some light creasing to the inner spine but unfortunately the glue on the plastic trays is not set so they have moved - they also may move during transit but I'll try my best to pack them well. You could try and re-glue these yourself but you'd need to be careful! The cardboard slipcover is in good condition, with a few small dents/marks mostly to the edges.

Anime - Region 1 DVD

Sentai Filmworks Feature2 Coffee Samurai and Hoshizora Kiseki - £5 - Bought and watched once - Disc and case in very good condition. Sub only release. DVD REGION 1

Paradise Kiss w/Limited Collectors Box - Open to offers -
    Good condition, some shelf wear to the box and there is a dent to the spine corner and there is a weird raised section to the front of the box under the silver paint to the left of 'Limited' (see pictures) dvd cases are in good condition, though some have some wear (mostly to Volume 2) but this could be fixed by replacing the case. Discs are in very good condition, small mark to Volume 2's disc. Doesn't come with any Art Cards R1 DVD

Anime - Region 2 DVD

Naruto Shippuden Box Set 2 - 5 - Episodes 14 - 65 - £10 -
    The Discs are generally in good condition with some minor marks. Disc 2 of Boxset 5 has a scratch near the inner edge. The cases are also in good condition with some shelf wear/marks.

Manga

Volume 1 Manga Bundle - £12 -

Fruits Basket Collector's Edition Volume 1
    House of Five Leaves Volume 1
    Fate/Zero Volume 1
    They are all in good condition with some minor shelf wear. Fruits Basket has a few marks due to the nature of the cover.

Basilisk Volumes 1 - 5 Complete - £25 - They are all in good condition, with some minor shelf wear including some marks and some slight fading (See Pictures!!!)

Chrono Crusade Volumes 1 - 8 Complete - £40 - They are all in good condition with some shelf wear. Volume 7 has some sticker marks on the back but they could probably be cleaned off with a little care. Volume 8 has some more noticeable wear to some of the corners.

Figures

Fate/Zero Good Smile Petit Nendoroids - Saber, Saber & Cruiser, Irisviel Von Einzbern - SOLD

Fate/Zero - Gilgamesh - Chogokin Bandai Figure - SOLD

Other

Genki Gear MCM EXPO October 2011 Ninjas VS Kittens Size Medium - £5 I bought this new from their stall and have only tried it on a few times. In very good condition. The size is described as medium, though if you require exact measurements please let me know. This is a woman's 'fitted' t-shirt. Made for Turkish Cotton.

Nyan Cat Handmade Crochet Alice Band - £5 I bought this new from a stall at a convention a few years back and have only tried it on a few times. The item is in good condition, though is a little curled up and fluffed up due to it being in storage

3 X Green Tea Mochi - SOLD

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. sideways

sideways Kiznaiver

Re: Speedyspeck's Summer Sale!

pm'd u

3. speedyspeck

Will reply in the morning :) (my phone keeps crashing on me atm!)

Picture link fixed though!

4. speedyspeck

Post updated, Snafu Blu-Ray added!

5. speedyspeck

Items added and prices reduced!!!

6. speedyspeck

PRICES REDUCED!

7. speedyspeck

Items added! I will also be attending MCM on Saturday 29th so will be able to do collections if you are also going! This will mean you won’t have to pay any postage!!!! I will also be a lot more willing to do better deals etc!!!

More items may be added tomorrow (I'm still trying to decide on whether to let a couple of my rarer sets go!)

8. speedyspeck

A Silent Voice Manga, Wolf Girl and Black Prince and Evangelion Movies Added!

9. unknownfate

unknownfate Hunter

Received today. Thanks

10. speedyspeck

Paradise Kiss added - high price because of how rare it is, but I am open to offers!

11. speedyspeck

Blue Spring Ride added

12. Jaysgba

Jaysgba Straw Hat Pirate

How much would postage be?

13. speedyspeck

Will pop you over a PM

14. speedyspeck

Blue Spring Ride Sold, Added 3 x boxes of Green Tea Mochi from Tofu Cute added (Rui told me it was OK to post these - but if anyone is interested please check the packaging when it arrives (they are new and sealed, but obviously people will need to check nothing has happened to them in transit!!)

15. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Death Scythe

Can I reserve them until I get paid on the 15th please.

16. speedyspeck

Sure thing, just pop me a PM once you get paid :)

17. speedyspeck

Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition Added

18. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Death Scythe

Mochi arrived today. Very well packaged...clearly making me work for my mochi :D

speedyspeck likes this.
  19. speedyspeck

Some items added!