Speedyspeck's Summer Sale! UPDATE 06/06/2022

speedyspeck

Brigade Leader
It's been awhile but I've decided to have another clear out again! These are posted on other sites so if they go there first I'll make sure to remove them from here!

There is a mix of regions and conditions so make sure to read the descriptions!

Postage IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. Please ask for postage prices/options.

Generally speaking for the security of the parcels and me and the buyer I will only send items via a signed for method such as Royal Mail Signed For Service (1st or 2nd Class). Where items are higher than £50 in value then I will send via Special Delivery as this is the only option insured above £50.

Payment through Paypal as a GIFT please. If you'd rather not then let me know so I can add fees to cover Paypal fees.

Pictures can be found here : DropBox Images

Feel free to contact me for more in depth descriptions, information on postage, offers (I AM willing to negotiate prices)

Anime Blu-Rays - Region A/Geo Locked

Hozuki's Coolheadedness Series One Complete (Geo Locked) - £20 Discs and case are in very good condition with minor shelf wear. This is in Japanese Language with English Subtitles. Item is Geo Locked. (If you're not sure what this means please ask!)

Anime - Region B Blu-Ray

Napping Princess Collector's Edition with A4 Art File - £15 - This is the collector's edition from Anime Limited, along with their pre-order bonus of a plastic Art Folder/File. All in very good condition.

Anime - Region 1 DVD

Sentai Filmworks Feature2 Coffee Samurai and Hoshizora Kiseki - £5 - Bought and watched once - Disc and case in very good condition. Sub only release. DVD REGION 1

Anime - Region 2 DVD

Le Chevalier D'eon Complete Anime Series Collection with Art Box - £30 - This is a rare collection, as each DVD is the Region 2 edition, but the slipcovers and outer Art Box are from the Region 1 Edition (the UK didn't have an Art Box/Slipcovers so I collected them separately.) Discs are in good to very good condition, with some having minor marks. The disc cases are in good condition with minor wear. Each Volume comes with a booklet, which are all in good condition. The Slipcovers are in good condition, though some have wear to the corners/edges. The Outer Art Box is in good condition, with some wear/slight denting to the corners. Please see pictures.

Manga

Other

Anthem of the Heart Art Cards - £5 - This was a collectable that came with a pre order from Anime Limited and has been stored since receiving. All Art Cards are in good condition with some minor storage wear.

Anime Artbooks

Makoto Shinkai - Kotonoha No Niwa (Garden of Words) Memories of Cinema Art Book OOP - £20 - Good condition, minor wear on the outer slip, Size B5, contains art from the film The Garden of Words, all writing is in Japanese.

Sky Longing for Memories - The Art of Makoto Shinkai - £10 - Good condition, has some damage to the spine, mostly on the bottom edge (see pictures). Content is a selection of art works from 5 Centimetres per Second, The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Voices of a Distant Star, and a TV advertisement for the Mainichi Newspaper, along with information about software used etc. Lanuage is in English.

Daisuke Moriyama Art Works: Chronicle - £15 - Very good condition, content mostly artwork by Daisuke Moriyama like Chrono Crusade, World Embryo series, plus pieces from across the artist's career. Includes manga covers, bonus pinups, card game images, RPG artwork and more. Language is in English.

Type-Moon Comic Market Visual Collection Concept Tsukihime Art Book - £40 - Good condition with minor shelf wear. Content features illustrations from TYPE-MOON that includes illustrations from Fate/Stay Night, Melty Blood, Tsukihime, and more from Comic Market 65 to 75 (that is 2003 to 2008). Language is in Japanese.

Shiho Enta Artworks 2005-2014 - This was imported from Japan quite a few years ago now and has been looked at a few times and since been kept on a shelf in a plastic bag for protection. The book contains a pretty much all Artwork, with a small amount of Written Text (TEXT IS IN JAPANESE). Please see photos for the example of content. Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket.

Chiho Saito Illustration Works - Nee La Rose OOP - £70 - Very good condition, minor shelf wear. Content contains Illustration collection from popular manga artist Chiho Saito. Best know for her work on 'Revolutionary Girl Utena'. Language is in Japanese.

Kamisama Kiss Special Anime Fan Book OOP - £70 - This was imported from Japan quite a few years ago now and has been looked at a few times and since been kept on a shelf in a plastic bag for protection. The book contains a mix of Artwork and Written Text (TEXT IS IN JAPANESE). It's mostly Artwork, but if you search for the book on Google etc you should be able to find an example of content. If you want me to take pictures of the content instead, just let me know. Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket.

Hoshino Lily Illustration Works Book – Houseki Kairou Anime Art Book - £25 Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, though there is some more prominent creasing to the top of the edges of the dust jacket (SEE PICTURES).

Last edited:
Items added! I will also be attending MCM on Saturday 29th so will be able to do collections if you are also going! This will mean you won’t have to pay any postage!!!! I will also be a lot more willing to do better deals etc!!!

More items may be added tomorrow (I'm still trying to decide on whether to let a couple of my rarer sets go!)

Blue Spring Ride Sold, Added 3 x boxes of Green Tea Mochi from Tofu Cute added (Rui told me it was OK to post these - but if anyone is interested please check the packaging when it arrives (they are new and sealed, but obviously people will need to check nothing has happened to them in transit!!)

Blue Spring Ride Sold, Added 3 x boxes of Green Tea Mochi from Tofu Cute added (Rui told me it was OK to post these - but if anyone is interested please check the packaging when it arrives (they are new and sealed, but obviously people will need to check nothing has happened to them in transit!!)
Can I reserve them until I get paid on the 15th please.

Back