Speedyspeck's Spring Sale! UPDATE 08/04

speedyspeck

Brigade Leader
It's been awhile but I've decided to have another clear out again! These are posted on other sites so if they go there first I'll make sure to remove them from here!

There is a mix of regions and conditions so make sure to read the descriptions!

Postage IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. For Postage prices/options please ask!

Payment through Paypal as a GIFT please. If you'd rather not then let me know so I can add fees to cover Paypal fees.

Pictures can be found here : DropBox Images

Feel free to contact me for more in depth descriptions, information on postage, offers (I AM willing to negotiate prices)

Anime Blu-Rays - Region A/Geo Locked

Hozuki's Coolheadedness Series One Complete (Geo Locked) - £30
Discs and case are in very good condition with minor shelf wear. This is in Japanese Language with English Subtitles. Item is Geo Locked. (If you're not sure what this means please ask!)

Anime - Region B Blu-Ray

Sword of the Stranger Collector's Edition - £50 Discs are in very good condition, as is the Artbox, Disc Case and Art Book.(SEE PICTURES)

Persona 3 Movies 1 – 4 Collector's Edition - £180 Movie 1 is in very good condition, with a few small scuffs on the box (SEE PICTURES) Movie 2 - 4 are still sealed though there are a few small dents to some of the cases.(SEE PICTURES)

Dragon Dentist Collector's Edition - £20 Discs are in very good condition, as is the Artbox, Disc Case and Art Book.(SEE PICTURES)

Gangsta Collector's Edition - £20 Discs are in very good condition, as is the Artbox, Disc Case and Art Book.(SEE PICTURES)

Anime - Region 1 DVD

Sentai Filmworks Feature2 Coffee Samurai and Hoshizora Kiseki - £5 - Bought and watched once - Disc and case in very good condition. Sub only release. DVD REGION 1

Anime - Region 2 DVD

Planetes Volumes 1 -6 (Complete) - £15The Discs are in very good condition with maybe some light marks, Volume 5 had some very light scratches but nothing that affects play. The Cases are in good condition with minor shelf wear. (SEE PICTURES)

Paranoia Agent Complete Anime Series with ArtBox - £15 Volume One Disc is in good condition with some light scratches, Volume 2,3 & 4 are in very good condition with maybe some light marks but nothing that affects play. The Cases are in good condition with minor shelf wear. The Artbox is in good condition, but is dented in one corner. (SEE PICTURES)

Manga

Ouran Highschool Host Club Volumes 1 – 18 Complete Collection in Box - £150 All Volumes are in very good condition and have never been read. There may bee a little light wear to the edges from just being inside the box. The Box itself does has some damage to the corners where it was dented in transit to me (SEE PICTURES) there is also a 'split' along the edge where the box opens and folds, this looks to be something that just happens due to the box being bent there (SEE PICTURES). The bottom also has some wear (SEE PICTURES).

Artbooks

Rail Wars Official FanBook – £20 Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket.

Madoka Magica The Illustrated Book - £15 Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket. There is a little wear to the bottom of the spine (SEE PICTURES)

Hoshino Lily – Mawaru Penguindrum – Anime Art Book - £25 Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket.

Hoshino Lily Illustration Works Book – Houseki Kairou Anime Art Book - £30
Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, though there is some more prominent creasing to the top of the edges of the dust jacket (SEE PICTURES).

Hoshino Lily Illustration Book Otome Yokai Zakuro Hana Anime Art Book - £25
Book is in good condition with minor shelf wear, mostly to the edges of the dust jacket (SEE PICTURES).

Last edited:

speedyspeck

Brigade Leader
Items added! I will also be attending MCM on Saturday 29th so will be able to do collections if you are also going! This will mean you won’t have to pay any postage!!!! I will also be a lot more willing to do better deals etc!!!

More items may be added tomorrow (I'm still trying to decide on whether to let a couple of my rarer sets go!)

speedyspeck

Brigade Leader
Blue Spring Ride Sold, Added 3 x boxes of Green Tea Mochi from Tofu Cute added (Rui told me it was OK to post these - but if anyone is interested please check the packaging when it arrives (they are new and sealed, but obviously people will need to check nothing has happened to them in transit!!)

Blue Spring Ride Sold, Added 3 x boxes of Green Tea Mochi from Tofu Cute added (Rui told me it was OK to post these - but if anyone is interested please check the packaging when it arrives (they are new and sealed, but obviously people will need to check nothing has happened to them in transit!!)
Can I reserve them until I get paid on the 15th please.