Speculation growing over forthcoming news from CLAMP

........... Or is it perhaps an anime adaption of it?
There is a part of me that kind of does not quite feels able to believe X could actually get finished at all. And there was some rumors about some new anime from Clamp was there recently?
(Wasn't that even the netflix one? TB ist probably one of the most generally accessible titles in their works list with including some social themes onto it, too.)

........... Or is it perhaps an anime adaption of it?
There is a part of me that kind of does not quite feels able to believe X could actually get finished at all. And there was some rumors about some new anime from Clamp was there recently?
(Wasn't that even the netflix one? TB ist probably one of the most generally accessible titles in their works list with including some social themes onto it, too.)

It's possible. It has been an anime before, as a two-part OVA.

Anyway, today's latest update is continuing the theme.

Would be interesting if it became one and how Hokuto's and Sei's ridiculousness plays out today (I found it very obnoxious at the time.)

Aye, have watched the ova before. It's.... More like the spoilers clip collection rather than anything else.

Might get hyped there a bit. Always thought that TB, whilst not being my favorite, was deep down the one that's thematically having most depth while wholesome from clamps works. (If not for the Tsubasa trainwreck xxxholic could have taken that place though.)

I doubt it, unless the announcement is that the characters from Tsubasa or Rayearth are going to appear in Isekai Quartet.

I doubt it, unless the announcement is that the characters from Tsubasa or Rayearth are going to appear in Isekai Quartet.
I was thinking they want to try and capitalise on their own franchises, never saw anyone says quartet was awful, perhaps it would have people gain more interest in the studio if they did that too

Do they need another Isekai Quartet style show?
I mean all they'd need to do is to just continue Tsubasa. (And xxxholic REI while at it. .-.)(or Lawful Drug and Kobato or...)
But CCS CC so far (read 7 vols) is good, too. So I'm not complaining too much there. .... Before we get another Gate 7 that somehow refuses to be memorable or worse a Blood C....

Huh. Would have expected Hokuto to come first, given that tomorrow's is to coincide with the announcement. That being Seiichiro would kinda make more sense than Hokuto.

Changing my bets to adult Subaru being there tomorrow. oo
(But what's with that X era Seiichiro teasing there. Don't them be they'll at some X announcement on top after all. =O)

Back