Sony purchase Sky EPG slot

So, basically awful line-up yeah? It starts today, I've got Dawson's on record but I was skimming through the entire day and was pleasently surprised to see the critically acclaimed NewsRadio there. I didn't watch it in the '90s (if it ever aired over here?) so I'm certainly going to give it a watch now.

Jaymii said:
So, basically awful line-up yeah? It starts today, I've got Dawson's on record but I was skimming through the entire day and was pleasently surprised to see the critically acclaimed NewsRadio there. I didn't watch it in the '90s (if it ever aired over here?) so I'm certainly going to give it a watch now.
Pretty much, I thought they'd have a much bigger back catalouge, but instead they're showing Til Death twice a day :cry:

Also, http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/tv-broadc ... tes/032011

Adult Swim (french language)? I know they're launching in Switzerland, but wouldn't that mean it would be called AS Switzerland?

ilmaestro said:
Jaymii said:
So, basically awful line-up yeah?
What is the line-up?
sont-tv.jpg

Nope, simply negative observation mixed in as a changeup from my usually positive attitude - I don't actually care what they show either way. :lol:

So they have two channels, but instead of using one for Animax they've gone for crap, and the same crap, but one hour older? Women can get this free on ITV without having to subscribe for it on a Sky box channel that is festering with other pools of the same slurry. Good luck with that. :roll:

My brother was pleasantly surprised to notice the SONY logo when I was watching Dawson's yesterday, and then was querying for a while about the whys of Sony being such a technically advanced company randomly showing '90s reruns; without a HD channel no less! It's kind of really random.

Back