Some Titles for Sale

Kite

Pokémon Master
Afternoon all

Doing a bit of winter cleaning and have the following titles on my for sale pile, prices exclude postage

Blu-Rays
Devils & Realist - £10 [wrapped]
Napping Princess - £5
Familiar of Zero Series 1 - £5 [wrapped]
Attack on Titan Roar of Awakening - £12 [wrapped]
Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere Series 1 - £4
Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere Series 2 - £3
Free - Eternal Summer - £7

DVDs
Busou Shinki: Armored War Goddess - £2
Devil Survivor 2 - £2
X (Movie) (Manga Force Release) - £2
DuRaRaRa!! x2 Ten - £2 (Wrapped)
Towano Quon - £3
Another - £5
Flowers of Evil - £2
Chobits - £5 [Big boxset)
Battle Girls Time Paradox - £7
Hetalia Series 1 - 4 - £5
Hetalia Paint it White - £2

Non-Anime
Game of Thrones Series 1 - £1.50 [blu-ray]
Game of Thrones Series 2 - £1.50

Anything of interest, than feel free to PM me :)

Last edited:
Random question, I've got the complete set of Toykopop's Battle Royale Manga, although I have no idea how much it will be worth.
Some of the prices on ebay are a tad expensive (seriously £250 I've seen some being advertised at).

Also a job for the next few days (not like I can do anything as this will become tier 4 from the weekend which limits my options) is to sort out some of my manga collections as I've run out of space.

Random question, I've got the complete set of Toykopop's Battle Royale Manga, although I have no idea how much it will be worth.
Some of the prices on ebay are a tad expensive (seriously £250 I've seen some being advertised at).

Also a job for the next few days (not like I can do anything as this will become tier 4 from the weekend which limits my options) is to sort out some of my manga collections as I've run out of space.
are they the hardcover verisons or paperback? looking at ebay sold on the paperback versions, 1-11 went for £64 but a couple of 1-15 sets went for £135 and £150, i'd say if you have access to free listings put them on ebay for £150 with offers enabled, you may get above £100 for them or someone might just pay the £150 price for them

are they the hardcover verisons or paperback? looking at ebay sold on the paperback versions, 1-11 went for £64 but a couple of 1-15 sets went for £135 and £150, i'd say if you have access to free listings put them on ebay for £150 with offers enabled, you may get above £100 for them or someone might just pay the £150 price for them

Paperback versions I believe they are

Back