Some Random Anime/Manga News

Feather

Brigade Leader
I have decided to share some anime news with everyone.

Anime News

- Beyblade Season 4 is in the works.
- Death Note Live action movie is being made AGAIN by an American movie company
- Seto No Hanayome OVA in the works.
- Shaman King Manga True Ending: (taken from wikipedia)

Re-release and conclusion
At Jump Festa 2008, a flier handed out at the event announced that in a Kanzenban reprint of the entire series. The Japanese publisher Shueisha has officially announced that Shaman King would return in March of 2008 as Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang (Shaman King Kanzen-Ban or Perfect Edition). This release will reprint the entire series in 27 volumes complete with new clear image overlays on the covers while concluding with the never-before-published "true ending." The first six volumes of the manga have been released in Japan and is now being released every two months with the final volume expected to be released in Spring of 2009.

Thats it just some information some people might find intresting.

NEW INFO

AIR GEAR MOVIE

(Taken from Wikipedia)

Also, a greyed out 'movie' button on the TV Tokyo Japanese Air Gear website indicates that Air Gear the movie may be in the works.

I wonder if this movie will be anime or live action? i noticed latly many animes have become live action movies?

\o/ shaman king, guess it will have something to do with the manga ending

also the Third Zero no Tsukaima series starts 6th July \o/ this show woulda saved geneon :(

chaos said:
0.o Shaman king..... I've loved the anime, but hated the end. I hope they end that properly.

Same, would love to see how it ends...that reminds me i've still got a fair few vols of that to catch up on

- Seto No Hanayome OVA in the works.

OMFG GIVE! Thats all that can be said from me...

Would prefer a season 2 but i guess that will do for now.

....I have to wonder about this Beyblade series 4.
I mean, if it is true (I've also been hearing rumors floating about, but I'm not sure what I think yet), I'll check it out, since I was such a silly, massive fan of it a few years ago.

Also, Shaman King, that sounds pretty interesting! I'd love to see it :D

Ryo Chan said:
The manga ending of Shaman King and the anime ending both sucked. =(
It felt really, really hurried, like the contract expired or the mangaká didn't had any more energy / ideas / whatever to finish it properly. =(

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
The manga ending of Shaman King and the anime ending both sucked. =(
It felt really, really hurried, like the contract expired or the mangaká didn't had any more energy / ideas / whatever to finish it properly. =(

I prefered the manga ending truth be toled, though, yes, they both sucked and were both left open. Still atlast, Shaman King'll have another chance to shine. Also, we'll actaully get to see Hao in action this time, fighting full force! Overall: DO WANT. Thanks for ze info ;].

Ryo Chan said:
now if only they'd go back and finish Rave Master

Humm, Agreed I guess. I first thought it was terrible and I depised the opening, but I adapted to it. But then they had to go and cancel it. Just as it was getting good aswell... but still, I nkow have hope for this. I mean, I thought Shaman King's ending was a lost cause!

AIR GEAR MOVIE - Brilliant, I was so down with the way the series ended especially as the manga goes on and on until as Ikki's team rise through the ranks and the Tropheam.

I am now in a happy smiley mood

Taylor said:
Just noticed the air gear movie thing aswell. Finaly they are going to put something on the end of what they started!

Too bad it'll just be a rough sum up as the anime series barely scratched the surface of how vast the manga series actually is, especially when you think that to become the Sky King Ikki not only has to face up against various teams ranked D - A he then has to challenge the rulers of the Tropheum as well as the current leader of all the high teams.

Back