Sketches

Alice

Student Council President
Rough and by no means finished, I just wanted to check with you guys how these looked. Please don't comment on how it looks dull because it is only a sketch - I would just like to know if the proportions look okay and whether there are any noticeable anatomical errors.

Neji form Naruto:
Neji.jpg

Ginji and Ban from Getbackers:
getbackers.jpg

I'm not great at drawing anime at all and I've hardly had any practice, so please tell me of any improvements you think I can make next time. =) Thanks in advance!

To say your not that good is a bit harsh..they are very good :D , keep it up and you will only get better. They are very detailed and the shading for them is great also!

I agree, they're outstanding! I especially like it how you've made Neji's arm stand out more in the foreground - whenever I try to do anything like that it turns out horribly wrong.

If they're only sketches then I can't wait to see the real McCoy! :p

Those pieces are excellent. I wouldn't call them sketches because they are too neat and clean to be! You are very good at drawing so don't put yourself down.
I don't think the pictures need any improvements as my eyes can't seen anything wrong with them. :wink:
________
Compact

i think these are great and if this is what you can do with only a little practice i cant wait to see some more of your stuff after these :)

Those are amazing! You really are talented! If i dident know any better, i wouled have thought they where the real thing!

The shading is wonderful, spesh the shading and light reflection of Neji's Forhead protector, your pencil lines are really steady so i wouled agree there not sketches.
If you say that you still need practice, then i'd love to see some more of your stuff!

Back