Site issues this morning?

contract is up in a couple months... will move to a new host as soon as possible, this one only gives me headaches :S

Kirrimir said:
chaos said:
contract is up in a couple months... will move to a new host as soon as possible, this one only gives me headaches :S

upgrade phpBB to the latest version. this one is very dated.
Wish it was that simple.
There were loads of plugs in the phpBB Which I would hav to make sure that would work in a newer version of it. Circumstances made it very difficult to test the newest version with what we have .

But the issues we have seen in the past were due to misconfiguration from our hosting service, rather than a phpbb bug itself.

You guys and you're resistance to change =P

I do want to upgrade to phpbb, it's just that it's too much fiddling aroudn the new phpbb before I can actually migrate everything smoothly. Might do it along with everything else.

Godot said:
Jayme said:
There's absolutely nothing else these boards need to be able to do. This is fine.

Agreed.

Kiririri if you don't like it, leave.

Stop your whining, it's a suggestion. If the forums get old and 'samey' people will go elsewhere to the new flashy ones.

Kirrimir said:
Godot said:
Jayme said:
There's absolutely nothing else these boards need to be able to do. This is fine.

Agreed.

Stop your whining, it's a suggestion. If the forums get old and 'samey' people will go elsewhere to the new flashy ones.
Why do you care? You haven't even been here 2 months. Quit your bitching.

Kirrimir said:
Godot said:
Jayme said:

Agreed.

Me, whining? Aren't you the one who keeps nagging for this upgrade? Since you first joined these forums all of 2 months ago you've been nagging.

Kirrimir said:
If the forums get old and 'samey' people will go elsewhere to the new flashy ones.
Unless they take ten times as long to load ::cough::animeondvd::cough::

I'm all for a no-frills upgrade if it uses little to no more bandwidth. And as long as people still aren't allowed sigs. :p

Kirrimir said:
Godot said:
Jayme said:

Agreed.

Here this'll brighten up the place for ya
Surefire-Torch-Surefire-G3-flashlight-Black.jpg

Back