Sinthetic’s OOP and Import Clear Out

Sinthetic

Brigade Leader
Items are extremely well looked after and in most cases unwatched. Selling through eBay only.

Ranma 1/2 LE Sets 1-7 - £600

Haruhi Suzumiya UE - £150

Perfect Blue Japanese LE - £175

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt LE - £100

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 1-7 + Movie + Exclusive Storage Box - £200
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Japan Blu-ray BOX EXTREMELY RARE | eBay

Cowboy Bebop Japan Blu-ray BOX
Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray BOX JAPAN No subs or dub | eBay

Kill La Kill vol 1 - £30
Kill La Kill Limited Edition Volume 1 Aniplex Anime Blu-ray NO DVD Out Of Print | eBay

Fuse NIS - £40
Fuse NIS Limited Edition Blu-ray OOP | eBay

Steamboy DVDPRIME Korea - £50
Steamboy Anime DVDPrime Korea Blu-ray Katsuhiro Otomo RARE NO ENGLISH SUBS | eBay

Last edited:
Re: Empty Blu-ray Artboxes & Complete Series DVD Discs

Added Blue Exorcist: The Movie DVD and Karneval Complete Series DVD.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Would you be interested in any trades? Got a few dvd disc only complete series i'd trade for a few of yours

Sadly not. I'm not interested in DVD, hence me selling them.

They are brand new and unplayed if anyone was wondering.

Might want to drop the prices given you're offering new "used" items with no cases, boxes or additional materials. Blood C and Cat Planet Cuties especially can be had for a little over £10 as a complete UK release. Wouldn't need to lower them by a huge amount probably another 10%-15%

Unknownfate said:
Might want to drop the prices given you're offering new "used" items with no cases, boxes or additional materials. Blood C and Cat Planet Cuties especially can be had for a little over £10 as a complete UK release. Wouldn't need to lower them by a huge amount probably another 10%-15%

I've indicated that prices are flexible in my post. I encourage some back and forth if anyone is interested. I'd say that Sword Art for £35 (60% off the price it would cost you with cases on Amazon) is a pretty great deal.

They are not used in any way FYI. They are taken straight out of the case and placed in sleeves, unused.

Cheers for the feedback mate.

Back