Should be of interest to those who play Eroges

Cloud Strife

Vampire Ninja
Yeah, I'd need to be pretty convinced of the quality of the translation work before I would support this with monies. Nice idea though, I guess, if they think they can be profitable.

chaos said:
Wondering what if they would simply pack those fan translated patches...
Then I'd just download the ISOs because quite frankly it's not worth paying for if they're going to be lazy and unprofessional about it.

Maxon said:
chaos said:
Then I'd just download the ISOs because quite frankly it's not worth paying for if they're going to be lazy and unprofessional about it.
What if the company was setup by the fans that translated it? =)

Seriously now. Once it's out, I might take a look into it.

chaos said:
Maxon said:
chaos said:
What if the company was setup by the fans that translated it? =)
That's a different story, but it's highly unlikely.

Clouded said:
Looks like Mangagamer are going to be releasing Shuffle during August the 15th

Ranka, do my happy dance for me

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teChVeVkX5g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teChVeVkX5g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MangaGamer's prices are ridiculous. €50 for garbage like Shuffle? Pfft. Jast/Peach Princess/G-Collections provide a physical product with a much better translation for half that. I did buy KiraKira because it's so highly regarded, and €37, while still relatively expensive, is a more reasonable price.

Better news is Jast's deal with Nitroplus. Unfortunately the extra care they take means slow release schedules.

Nah, that's Street Fighter III. But Dragonball Unlimited is a close second.

Maybe "garbage" is a bit harsh, though. I'm basing my opinion on the anime and what I've read about the Japanese reviews, which weren't too complimentary, and its low-ish ranking.

RetroRainbow said:
They were remade for a reason.
Yeah, but unfortunately part of that reason was to put them on the DS. :lol:

Seriously though, I can't really get to grips (ho ho ho) with playing games on a handheld. I think Lumines on the PSP and Sonic Advance on the GBA are the only ones I've played for any length of time.

RetroRainbow said:
especially when it's already being fan translated, as slow as the translations are. Plus, MangaGamer not having physical releases only puts me off more.

yeah i just looked up found out that the fan translation has now been taken down

still kinda surprised about Shuffle being translated since Primula being in there and what not

Oh heres something interesting i just found out. there's now a full localised translation of Kanon -standard edition- from NDT called the "Taiyaki edition patch".

If someone has the game and could try this, tell us what it's like

Back