Short Film

Sy

Time-Traveller
Just an idea for a short film about Mop Heads I had from a friends college work. I had about 10 minutes to get footage for this so it's quite rushed and on the spot but I think it turned out pretty good for what it is.

"Assassination of a Mop Head"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qcFtywSn64E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qcFtywSn64E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was pretty cool,especially for 10 minutes footage.Liked the music in the background it gave the whole thing a really melancholy feel,who was the artist?

sanji no 1 said:
Actually ill just forget about the grudge.
Sorry for the silly "o...k" comment.
Thank you.
sanji no 1 said:
But what is that video about?
It ties in with a friends college project. In one way it's just somebody cleaning the floor but if the mop heads were sentient then how would they feel about being used and disguarded in such a way.
evangelion rocks said:
Liked the music in the background it gave the whole thing a really melancholy feel,who was the artist?
Roy Hawkings. Practically unheard of. I found a song by him on the Niea_7 soundtrack which really stood out and seemed to fit the video.

Actaully, that weren't half bad. Looks like you had to cope with alot of awkward camera angles! But it looks good and the way you've made it seem as though the mop had a sad personaility was also well made. That, my friend, deserves a cookie ^^.

the song is great, can't be accused of understanding though .. ;)

it looked to me they were two mop lovers, one of them (the male) has been enlisted to the war (against dirt and stains) and died on duty. That's my 2 p's...

Poor mops.. That's a real tear jerker there. Pretty good for ten minutes filming and two mop heads anyhow, you'd make a good Low budget director.

The score, and the fact that 90% of the shots were inanimate objects really made it, no awkward acting or cardboard figures ruining it.

Nice shots aswell, they really worked.

chaos said:
it looked to me they were two mop lovers, one of them (the male) has been enlisted to the war (against dirt and stains) and died on duty. That's my 2 p's...
Haha, very interesting interpretation. I love it.

Back