Shin Megami Tensei: Tokyo Revelations

BlackWolf

Godhand
While looking for information on the PS3 version of the game i came across this. From what i know its a 2 episode OVA adaption of the first game,but what i want to know is if its any good? I passed it by quite a few times when it was on the shelves at HMV, MVC etc because it looked like it was just another Overfiend style anime, and with Manga releasing it along side other 'classic' titles like Violence Jack and Vampire Wars.

So before i take a blind leap in, has any one seen it?

I watched this a long, long time ago on VHS. I repurchased it on DVD but haven't rewatched yet. Hence the very vague answer I will give.

It's not that good at all, but I enjoyed it. It was a bit more interesting than the other stuff Manga was putting out at the time and had attractive (again at the time) character designs and some memorably weird moments. I wouldn't pay much for it but if you see it cheaply you could do a lot worse. Just don't expect everything to make a huge amount of sense.

R

It's on amazon for about £4.50 (including p&p) and that's the cheapest i've found bar ebay but i haven't checked on there yet. But thanks anyway Rui, it seems to be the type of show that i wouldn't want to be spending over £8 on

ahhh i remember this... i seen it on the sci fi channel wayyyyyy back in the day lol

i have to agree with rui, its not very good but i did enjoy... sex black magic splash of lemon and fighting demons... kind of mind numbing anime, but in i good way.

i was looking for this on dvd not so long ago but all my searches just came up tsubasa.

Back