Sexual Oekaki

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Since I frequently trade explicit drawings of Bleach characters doing the naughty, Aisha Klan Klan sucking Gene's dong, and Goku ragging a bowl of 狸饂飩 almost religiously-- I've decided to share my wonderful artwork with you all;

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Just a sample of the lecher that goes on. More soon.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Sl9Ep_Zfvc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Sl9Ep_Zfvc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aion said:
Tachi- said:
skikes said:
i like penis'

ur drawings have penis' in them

i like ur drawings?

yes

why did i picture this being said in a mexican accent?

Because you're clearly racist. There's no place for that sort of thing around here.

Yes ofcorse im a racist ¬_¬ i'm as much a rasict as you have a sense of humour....and as you are in dire need of a sense of humour, that says alot.

i was merely talking outloud and technically thats not racist.So care to crawl back under your rock? thanks :p

You asked the question, I answered. It isn't my fault if you can't accept the fact that you show racism towards spiks.

Aion said:
You asked the question, I answered. It isn't my fault if you can't accept the fact that you show racism towards spiks.

there's nothing racist in what i said you amoeba LMAO

saying "all mexicans are gay" would be rasict. saying "why did i picture this being said in a mexican accent" was speaking outloud. please just go back to high school and learn english lol

1 it was speaking outloud and
2 it was a rhetorical question....needs no answer smart ****

Why are you bringing Ameobi into this? Do you also support Newcastle?

Just admit it: you show no respect towards spiks and have stood on many sombrero hats.

if your just joking and i fail epically to see it then sorry for being grouchy. tired from playing LBP till 3am. it happens.

nah i'm a Man Utd fan anyway (no i'm not a glory supporter, my family and the missus' love Man Utd so i've been born into it basically.)

By the way, you're also homophobic since you think it's wrong with spiks to be gay. What's wrong with a bit of man on man/woman on woman?

And I support Manchester United, because Walsall are ****.

Back