Serial experiments Lain

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
Offering up the Bluray/DVD combo set of Lain housed in the chipboard artbox with the two supplementary material booklets released by FUNimation. Current asking price for these sets on Amazon is £250 which is ridiculous even if it is a VERY nice set.

Note: when I bought the set the cover of the smaller colour booklet had some gunk on it which I've been unable to remove and as such I've reduced the price I'm willing to accept. Be aware of this fairly minor imperfection if you wish to purchase.

I'm looking for £40 which includes 1st recorded delivery within the UK

Outside the UK I'll have to charge you the overage compared to the included UK delivery.

I ordered it from the states a few days ago but my order was a gamble. I don't actually know for sure it's the LE...

If it turns up and isn't then I would be extremely interested in it at that price but until it turns up I obviously won't know... Not a brilliant situation really as I can't offer you the faster sale that you are after so I won't block anyone else by requesting a reserve. In fact if you are someone else then by all means grab this before me (and at this bargain price I recommend you do)...

Full disclosure: My Lain is due some time between 01-11 September...

Ah right, thanks. I totally missed that in the OP, my bad :p

I am interested but if I got this I couldn't afford Tokyo Goul when it releases. I'll have a think.

This is the completed listing for the one I ordered... No blue combo banner and the EAN is the right one... but it's a stock photo.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Serial-Experime ... 1836275147

I ordered this on the 22nd and it is using Ebay's global shipping programme... There's another item I'm still waiting on via the GSP that was shipped on the 14th. So if I assume an equal duration I'm still looking at at least another 8 days until it gets here - and that is if the item I ordered on the 14th arrives tomorrow...

GSP stuff for me takes 10 days once it's reached the first hub. Once it's reached the UK it tends to take 5 days for processing and Hermes to deliver it

Back