Senran Kagura OT | August 1st Presentation unveils new projects!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NormanicGrav, Aug 6, 2014.

1. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

I feel like my decision to buy a PS4 is completely justified.

2. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus has a new update (source: Gematsu).

[​IMG]

Kagura, from Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, is now a playable character via downloadable content. The DLC costs 690 Yen.

In addition there's a new feature added via patch.

[​IMG][​IMG]

In the locker room, the new feature 'Kiss the Girls' lets you pretty much kiss the girls. The PlayStation 4 version uses the PlayStation Camera to "have the girls send a hot glance your way".

3. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

Wow, this game :lol:

4. ilmaestro

ilmaestro State Alchemist

Re: Senran Kagura Thread - Estival Versus arriving in EU Early 2016

They go into impressive detail about this in their latest update, I am also in the camp of not quite believing that they're selling this so "officially" in the UK.

5. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Dragon Knight

Re: Senran Kagura Thread - Estival Versus arriving in EU Early 2016

Is this officially as in can't believe it'd be legal for sale, or officially as in they have the guts to bundle a body pillow case with their release because they already went there when they bundled an oppai mouse mat with the deep crimson release.

6. ilmaestro

ilmaestro State Alchemist

The latter. Mouse mats are one thing, I think putting an actual pillow cover out there is a far less expected move.

7. NormanicGrav

The 5th anniversary Senran Kagura game has been revealed!

[​IMG]

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will be part of the main game story-line and is due March 16th 2017 for the PlayStation 4 only. There will be some parts that have PlayStation VR capability.

The game will feature over 30 characters plus alpha (this part at the moment is unknown). In addition popular characters from the mobile card game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst will also make an appearance.

The main genre this time around is a third-person shooter that uses water guns (at least 10 types). Takaki comments that the game will be aimed for both beginners and on-going fans of the franchise.

Downloadable content is planned that includes new stories, costumes and even characters, with potential collaborations if available.

8. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Stand User

Of course there would be a Senran Kagura game based around Water Gun Battles...where do I put my money down to buy this when it appears here?!

9. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

Yay for more Senran Kagura, day 1 for sure ^^

10. ShipTeaser

ShipTeaser Dandy Guy, in Space

Indeed. The VR parts intrigue me...

11. NormanicGrav

August 1st Senran Kagura Announcements

[​IMG]

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash DLC/Updates
    Bashou from the mobile card game New Wave G will be available as a playable character for 390 yen starting August 8th. In addition PlayStation VR support for Diorama Mode and Character Viewing in the Locker Room is now in development.

[​IMG]

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
    Coming to Nintendo Switch is a Senran Kagura themed pinball game. The game will support HD Rumble so that players "will be able to feel the springing and vibrations when the ball hits an object or the body of a character". No release date shown just yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura
    Also coming to Nintendo Switch (and was announced during the Nintendo Switch Japan conference earlier in the year) is a massage game for the main lead Asuka, voiced by Hitomi Harada. The game will be available in Japan this year for 1,000 yen and also supports HD Rumble. Gameplay videos here.

[​IMG]

Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link
    Coming to iOS and Android is a new mobile game, no other details were revealed but a trailer is available.

[​IMG]

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
    The main storyline heads to PlayStation 4 with a remake of the first Senran Kagura game (Skirting Shadows & its updated version Burst). The game will launch on February 22, 2018 in Japan. The original 3DS game was a side scrolling action game so this new version will change the format to a 3D action game like the Versus games. Yumi, the fan favourite introduced in Shinovi Versus, will also be a playable character.

[​IMG]

Senran Kagura 7EVEN: Shoujo-tachi no Koufuku
    The next instalment in the Senran Kagura series is coming to PlayStation 4 this Fall 2018. No further details were announced.

[​IMG]

More Senran Kagura Anime!
    A new anime adaptation of the Senran Kagura games is also in production.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Emulsion likes this.
  12. Emulsion

Emulsion Thousand Master

Saw this news on reddit. Looking forward to SK7, the new anime and the Burst remake. Never played the original on the 3DS.

13. Anime1977

Anime1977 Brigade Leader

I have it on the 3ds It involves lots of button mashing and bounceing boobs lol.