Selling my entire collection of UK blu-rays

Terium

Brigade Leader
Hi! I've decided to sell my entire collection of Anime. 99% of it is UK Blu-Rays and a few DVDs.
The collection is a bit too big to just list here so I've created a google sheet with prices in £.
I've honestly vastly overestimated my interest in this hobby and I bought a ton of stuff in a short period and now I want to recoup the money I spent. A big majority of the items, especially the Collector's Editions are all brand new and unused,
but I was a dumbass and opened them up instead of keeping them sealed, because I thought I would never want to sell them anyway (hindsight is a bitch). Those that are still sealed are marked as such but keep in mind that everything in my collection is in great condition if not entirely new and unused but w/o the seal.

Lastly, I live in Sweden and am able to ship pretty much anywhere in the world.
Sweden is a member of the EU as well so no import costs within EU.

Link to the google sheets:
Anime Blu-Ray Sale (Terium)

If you have any questions or want individual photos, don't hesitate to ask. I'll reply asap.

P.S. The only thing I'm keeping from the photo below is the US version of Gurren Lagann :) Still selling the UK version though.

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_151705 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230526_151705 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
hi, what are the shipping costs to the UK? are these included in the prices or extra? thx

Hi, I'd definitely be interested in the Patlabor box set and Ping Pong collectors edition!

Seems a shame to sell all of that anime, did you suddenly decide you hated the entire medium??

I think my wife would love it if I sold my entire enormous collection of blu-rays/DVDs/manga but I doubt that would ever happen!

Hi, I'd definitely be interested in the Patlabor box set and Ping Pong collectors edition!

Seems a shame to sell all of that anime, did you suddenly decide you hated the entire medium??

I think my wife would love it if I sold my entire enormous collection of blu-rays/DVDs/manga but I doubt that would ever happen!
Cool, want to reserve them? No no I love Anime, I've seen like 500+ series. I just overestimated how important the physical discs was for me and I want to save up the money for other things instead.

Cool, want to reserve them? No no I love Anime, I've seen like 500+ series. I just overestimated how important the physical discs was for me and I want to save up the money for other things instead.
Yes please, let me know how much shipping to the UK would be, and how best to pay you!
I like having discs because you never know when things will be removed from streaming services. Also there's no other way to access the Patlabor TV series in the UK except on those imported discs...

Yes please, let me know how much shipping to the UK would be, and how best to pay you!
I like having discs because you never know when things will be removed from streaming services. Also there's no other way to access the Patlabor TV series in the UK except on those imported discs...
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I like my collection but I wanna save up for a house xD
I'll check some shipping options and get back to you later today. Have a good day!

Back