Selling anime/etc. and manga from my collection

RadFemHedonist

Adventurer
Hello, I am wondering if anyone wants to buy any of the following, all of which I own and am looking to sell, buyer pays P&P, I'm looking for either offers of money or offers of swaps for anime Blu-rays or other animation on Blu-ray (will also consider titles only available on DVD outside of Japan), and I will only ship within the UK mainland, I apologise for this. I also do not want to split any of the complete sets, all the manga I am selling is translated into English and all the anime (apart from some exceptions that are in their own category in the listings) I am selling are English language market releases with an English dub and/or the original Japanese with English subtitles, more details are provided with each title on the list, payment is via Paypal and I use Hermes to ship usually to keep prices down for you but am happy to use a different courier if you request it (can also possibly do collection if you will collect from me, I live in Brighton), and please feel free to ask about condition if it is a concern for you (I do always check things over myself but it helps to know what kinds of faults are unacceptable to a particular customer), also no holds:

UK Region B Blu-rays

After the Rain - £15
Bungo Stray Dogs Seasons 1 & 2 + OVA - £25
The Eccentric Family Collector’s Edition with Box and Hardcover Book (sub only) - £15
Megalobox Collector's Edition Anime Limited - £35
Record of Grancrest War Parts 1 & 2 - £30 together
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Collector's Editions Anime Limited Parts 1 & 2 - £40 together
Violet Evergarden Collector's Edition Anime Limited - £35
The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride

US Blu-ray release but B compatible

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League: The New Frontier

US Region A (and possibly B as well can try to check) Blu-rays

Angelic Layer
Cheer Boys
Tari Tari (sub only)

UK R2 DVDs

Series

Archer Season 1
Durarara Season 1 (in three parts, Beez Release, sub only)
Full Metal Panic Season 1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (in five parts)
The Good Life Seasons 2, 3 & 4 (older release ask for details)
Tenchi Muyo OVA (original 13 eps series) 3 singles

Movies

Ah My Goddess The Movie
Aladdin (1992)
Alan Davies - Urban Trauma
Anastasia (Don Bluth)
At the Height of Summer
Bambi
Behind the Candelabra
Ben 10 Secret of the Omnitrix
Chico & Rita
Cowboy Bebop The Movie
Finding Nemo
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex Solid State Society Movie
Ghost World
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Howl's Moving Castle
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney, 1996)
Innerspace
Kiki's Delivery Service
The Lion King (1994)
The Lion King 3
The Little Norse Prince
Love in the Time of Cholera
Memories of Matsuko
Perfect Blue
Persepolis
The Prince of Egypt
Ratatouille
The Secret of Kells
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
The Tale of Despereaux
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

US R1 DVDs

Series

Batman: The Animated Series Sets 1-4 + Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr Freeze: Subzero
Ceres: Celestial Legend complete in 2 parts
Cowboy Bebop TV Complete Set of six singles (no box)
Cowboy Bebop TV Complete (Remix, Bandai)
Cyber City Oedo 808
El Hazard original OVA series
Elf Princess Rane
Escaflowne Complete TV
Eureka Seven TV Complete
FLCL (just the original doesn’t include Progressive or Alternative)
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Complete TV Series
Here is Greenwood
Maria Watches Over Us Seasons 1-4
Martian Successor Nadesico Complete TV
Nadia the Secret of Blue Water Complete TV and movie
Noein - To Your Other Self -
Princess Tutu
Rayearth OVA
Revolutionary Girl Utena TV and Movie Right Stuf/Nozomi Collector’s Boxsets
Revolutionary Girl Utena TV and movie (CPM/Software Sculptors Boxsets)
Samurai X Trust and Betrayal movie version
Shinesman (2 ep OVA)
The Skull Man
The Twelve Kingdoms

Movies

5 Centimeters Per Second
The Adventures of Mark Twain (1985)
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker movie
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Porco Rosso
Sea Prince and the Fire Child
Voices of a Distant Star (includes She and Her Cat short film)

Part Series

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Sets 1 & 2
Ben 10 Seasons 2, 3 and 4 of the original series
Big Windup Season 1 Part 1
Corpse Princess Part 2 (of 2)
Ghost in the Shell SAC Season 1 Singles in Tin Box
Hidamari Sketch Season 1
Magic Knight Rayearth Season 2
NANA Uncut Boxset 1 (of 4)
Rozen Maiden Complete First Season 3 single discs
Teen Titans Season 1 (two singles make up the complete first season)

Random Volumes

Cardcaptor Sakura Volume 1 (of 18)
Dokkoida Volumes 1 & 2
Eureka Seven Volume 1 (of 12 I think, the Bandai singles release)
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 first three single volumes
His and Her Circumstances Volume 1 (of 5)
IGPX volume 1 (uncut version)
Last Exile Volume 1 (of 7)
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Special (2 episodes on the disc)
Princess Nine volume 5 of 6 (Bases Loaded)
Strange Dawn Discs 1 & 2 (they never released the rest)
Toward the Terra Part 2 (contains DVDs 3 & 4 of 6, second part of three comes with slipcover)
Urusei Yatsura TV Volumes 21, 24 and 25
X/1999 Remix Volume 1 (of 5)

R4 Australian DVDs

Dennou Coil R4 Australian DVDs Complete Series (in two half series sets with slipcovers)
Lucky Star R4 Australian DVD Complete TV Series (but not the OVA)

Miscellaneous Other DVDs

Strange Dawn Italian R2 Complete DVD Boxset (no English)
Windy Tales French R2 Complete DVD Boxset (no English)
My Neighbour Totoro R3 Hong Kong DVD release (yes it's legit I've checked) English subs but no English dub
Whisper of the Heart R3 Hong Kong DVD release (yes it's legit I've checked) English subs but no English dub
Steamboy French R2 DVD release some sort of collector's edition I think but no English

Manga

Knights of Sidonia COMPLETE manga volumes 1-15 mostly very good condition a couple of volumes are more like good condition

Limit (by Keiko Suenobu) COMPLETE manga volumes 1-6 mostly very good condition one is ex library with stickers and stamps

Monkey High COMPLETE manga volumes 1-8

Blade of the Immortal manga volumes 1-21 and volume 

D.N.Angel manga Tokyopop Volumes 1-8

Maoh Juvenile Remix manga volumes 1-7

Vampire Knight manga volumes 1-10

Thankyou for taking the time to read this!

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Adventurer
Yes, they are the English Viz Editions, I am sorry I should have specified that all manga I am selling is in English. I will check the condition of the volumes and get back to you :)

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Yes, they are the English Viz Editions, I am sorry I should have specified that all manga I am selling is in English. I will check the condition of the volumes and get back to you :)

It’s okay! We just have a couple of sellers here who also sell Japanese editions, so wanted to be sure (doesn’t help that Viz kept the Japanese title for their release!). :)

RadFemHedonist

Adventurer
OK, so I checked them over - the bad news is a page in volume 8 is falling out so that one's no good to anyone unless they're like me and take pride in mending their secondhand manga with scotch tape crying a river of tears emoji. I mean otherwise the volume looks nice but that's a fatal flaw really. The good news (at least I think it is good news) is that all the other volumes are in good to very good secondhand condition - a couple have some slight bending at the corners but like, shelf wear type I mean it's slight not like "who on earth folded a crease in this book! :<" There's a bit of dent in the cover of volume four but it's small and only noticeable if you look closely, and some volumes have price stickers from Dave's comics and/or Dave's Bargain books (they are relatively small and unobtrusive and my understanding is that there are products specifically designed to remove these without leaving a mark if you don't want them on there?), one volume has a partly removed price sticker as well, no damage done to the book or cover itself but I can see how it could be considered unseemly visually. No worries if you are not happy with that, no-one is under any obligation to buy from me, I can also send photos but might have to wait a bit as I have another buyer who wants photos of Fruits Basket so I should sort that out before this as they approached me first. Thankyou for taking an interest :)

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
@RadFemHedonist Thanks for the detailed response! It’s a shame to hear about the condition of Volume 8, would there perhaps be any movement on the price considering that or is £30 the lowest you’re willing to accept? :)