Screen Anime October to November 2020 Line-up Covers Scotland Loves Anime with Lupin the Third, Love Live! & More

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Scotland Loves Anime is the highlight of the festival, offering fans the chance to watch some Lupin the Third, Love Live, Working in Progress upcoming anime films, and audio commentary for Weathering With You from Jonathan Clements.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Looks like there‘s finally a Screen Anime app on Fire TV just in time for Scotland Loves Anime 🥳

Don’t think it’s on the Play Store or App Store yet but faffing about with screen casting or smart TV web browsers was starting to get really annoying, so I’ll take the win where I can!

Last edited:
Looks like there‘s finally a Screen Anime app on Fire TV just in time for Scotland Loves Anime 🥳

Don’t think it’s on the Play Store or App Store yet but faffing about with screen casting or smart TV web browsers was starting to get really annoying, so I’ll take the win where I can!
Ah, I think I found it. I didn't realise that they had yet created an app as it still says coming soon on the site.

Back