School Rumble

Can't quite make up my mind on this one. It kind of reminds me of Gokusen in some ways but it's the ugly characters I can't quite get to grips with, as they're all ugly :lol:
The comedy eliment is entertaining but it's not quite the scool yard love triad I'm used to watching :?

Nope!
It's about a reasonable pretty girl who has a crush on a really ugly guy who has a basin hair cut, and a very flat emtionless face (which is how he's supposed to look but by golly he's yukky!!). In turn a hard nut motor bike riding bully boy has a crush on her, he's so dense he had to stay back a couple of years so he's older but he's ugly too!
It's nothing like Azumanga Diaoh comedy wise, although my fave comedy scene is where they're all riding bicycles at about 100mph. It's worth a watch but only if you have spare time (I have the first 8 episodes but only managed to sit through 6 of them and still haven't watched the other 2, although I'm not sure how many there are in total).

i also watch this Series. and in my opinon i think this is a really good series!
i just LOVE Comedy anime series, and this one made me laugh out a few times, i really like the delinquent, he's funny. and the funny situations they get into, is just plain funny.
:wink:

Back