Scariest Comic Ever

I wondered how long it would be before that made it here. It is very, very well done. But save it 'til you're alone at about 3am.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=

It's in Korean, but even still....! Just scroll down slowly through the pictures instead

There is no page screamer, chillax!
bloody hell that was scary but funny at the same time

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=

It's in Korean, but even still....! Just scroll down slowly through the pictures instead

There is no page screamer, chillax!

Bastard. :/ It scared my wife too though which was funny, so you are forgiven. :D

I found out what it's about, "If anyone's wondering what the story is about, it's about this girl coming home late from cram school. As she's walking down the street by her apartments, which should be bustling even when it's late, it's completely empty. She sees that weird lady, and notices somethings wrong with her. Knowing she can't turn around, but can't walk past her, the lady turns around, and asks "Where is my child?" The girl is shocked out of her wits, and points past the lady and says "O-Over there...". The creepy lady walks towards there, and the girl tries to run. But as soon as she does, the creepy lady yells something along the lines of "MY CHILD IS NOT THERE" and dives at her. Her neighbors found the girl unconscious on the sidewalk, no harm done to her. The last bit of text talks about a news report about a lady who's child died in a miscarriage, and other child taken by her divorced husband. She jumps off a building to commit suicide, and the locals speak tales of seeing her ghost still wandering, asking anyone if they've seen her child."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done, I guess that must be the Korean version of Pixiv or something. Would have been better knowing the story, obv, but cool enough.

the first bit got me good enough not unless the second lurch

really good though if this could be a way forward for comic book media, also don't you think the ghost looks a lot like majora's moon
moon-stares-at-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask_288x288.jpg

I gotta admit Sparrow, that made me chuckle, his face is priceless and is just on the verge of being a trollface, the dialogue makes it even better, there's no way that **** is the original dialogue!

Back