Riddles

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
1. How many animals did Moses take into the arc?

2. If two monkeys are sat together in a corner, looking at opposite corners at other sides of the room, and each other monkey in every other corner is looking at another corner; how many monkeys can say they saw another monkey?

3. I have two coins in my hand, totalling 11 pence, and one of them isn't a 10p. Which coins do I have in my hand?

4. How many countries have a fourth of July?

5. There is a box, 5x5x5 inches with a hole in it. How much dirt is there inside?

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :twisted:

1.Moses didint take any animals into the ark.

2.They all saw another monkey.

3.You have a 10p and a 1p as you said only ONEof the coins in your hands wasint a ten and if taken literally thet means the other coin could be.

4.Every country has a 4th of July

5.No dirt as there is a hole in it.

Now its my turn.

Heres a good one.
The person who made it didint want it ,the person who bought it didint use it,and the person who used it couldint see it.

What is it?

Outlawstar said:
Now its my turn.

Heres a good one.
The person who made it didint want it ,the person who bought it didint use it,and the person who used it couldint see it.

What is it?

A coffin!

Crap! I screwed the second one up, it should've been how many monkeys can SAY they saw each other ;'/

*slaps head*

How far can a dog run into a wood? (NOT a plank of a wood.)

How many months have 28 days?

Hyaku said:
Crap! I screwed the second one up, it should've been how many monkeys can SAY they saw each other ;'/

*slaps head*

A dog can run HALF WAY into a wood and then he's running OUT of it again.

All months have 28 days, but some have more. :D

Alice said:
Hyaku said:

*slaps head*

A dog can run HALF WAY into a wood and then he's running OUT of it again.

All months have 28 days, but some have more. :D

You all smell like pinecones. I'm outta' this joint! :twisted:

Take a barrell, the of this you put into it the less there is, the more of this you add the barrell the lighter it becomes

What is THIS that I am descibing

McIcy said:
Take a barrell, the of this you put into it the less there is, the more of this you add the barrell the lighter it becomes

What is THIS that I am descibing

Helium? Pikachu's?

If it's not Helium it has to be a Pikachu. :twisted:

riddle:
Two men enter a bar. They both order identical drinks. One lives;
the other dies.

riddle:
A train pulls into a station, but none of the waiting passengers move

riddle:
A man rolls over a glass bottle. He travels the last 100 miles of the Sahara 5000 road race with a flat tire.how does he do this?

riddle:
A man is found hanging in a locked room with no furniture and a puddle of water under his feet.what happened?

riddle:
a murderer is sentenced to death he has a choice of 3 doors
the first door is filled with roaring fires
the second door is filled with assassins with loaded guns
the third door is filled with lions who havnt eaten in 3 years

being a good observer he opens one door and lives
what door does he choose?

riddle:
It's more powerful than God.
It's more evil than the devil.
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
If you eat it, you'll die.
What is it?

riddle:
Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

riddle:
if it takes 1 man half an hour to dig a hole how long will it take two men to dig half a hole?

riddle:
A man lives on the twelfth floor of an apartment building. Every
morning he takes the elevator down to the lobby and leaves the building. In
the evening, he gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in the
elevator -- or if it was raining that day -- he goes back to his floor
directly. However, if there is nobody else in the elevator and it hasn't
rained, he goes to the tenth floor and walks up two flights of stairs to his
room.

riddle:
A sultan calls his two sons to meet him and tells them that he'll leave all his kingdom to the son who owns the slowest camel. They are to have a race immediately to determine which is the slowest camel. The sultan sends his sons out into the desert with their camels and they find a man waiting by a starting line drawn in the sand. The sons wait behind the line, and when the man shouts, "Go" they just look at each other. The sons wander around in the desert, not making for the finish line, for several hours, when they come upon a wise man.

They go into the small hut with the wise man, tell him their story, and the wise man wispers something quietly into their ears. The two boys then run out of the hut, jump onto the camels and rush towards the finish line.

What did the wise man say?

riddle:
the other dies.

<b>They entered seperate bars?</b>

riddle:

<b>It's a different station?</b>

riddle:
A man rolls over a glass bottle. He travels the last 100 miles of the Sahara 5000 road race with a flat tire.how does he do this?

<b>He changed the tire, and then did the remainder of the race</b>

riddle:
A man is found hanging in a locked room with no furniture and a puddle of water under his feet.what happened?

No idea

riddle:

The third door, the lions would be far dead by then xD

riddle:
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
What is it?

<b>Nothing</b>

riddle:
Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

<b>They climb the dirthill they produced from the tunnel digging to reach the unbarred window?</b> :lol:

riddle:
if it takes 1 man half an hour to dig a hole how long will it take two men to dig half a hole?

<b>7 and half minutes</b>

riddle:
room.

I didn't understand this one o_O

riddle:
A sultan calls his two sons to meet him and tells them that he'll leave all his kingdom to the son who owns the slowest camel. They are to have a race immediately to determine which is the slowest camel. The sultan sends his sons out into the desert with their camels and they find a man waiting by a starting line drawn in the sand. The sons wait behind the line, and when the man shouts, "Go" they just look at each other. The sons wander around in the desert, not making for the finish line, for several hours, when they come upon a wise man.

They go into the small hut with the wise man, tell him their story, and the wise man wispers something quietly into their ears. The two boys then run out of the hut, jump onto the camels and rush towards the finish line.

<b>What did the wise man say?</b> :)

If you both decide to not move, then you'll die of thirst/starvation, and won't inherit the kingdom. :lol:

Hyaku said:
riddle:
the other dies.

They entered seperate bars - NOPE

riddle:

<b>It's a different station?</b> - NOPE

riddle:

<b>He changed the tire, and then did the remainder of the race</b> - YAY!!!!!

riddle:

No idea - NOPE

riddle:

The third door, the lions would be far dead by then xD -
YAY!!!!!

riddle:
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
What is it?

<b>Nothing</b> - YAY!!!

riddle:

<b>They climb the dirthill they produced from the tunnel digging to reach the unbarred window?</b> :lol: _ HUZZAH!!!

riddle:

<b>7 and half minutes</b> - NOPE!!!

riddle:
room.

I didn't understand this one o_O _ I DONT THINK SO

riddle:

<b>What did the wise man say?</b> :)

If you both decide to not move, then you'll die of thirst/starvation, and won't inherit the kingdom. :lol: - BIG NONO

Back