RF online

valha

Stand User
tho this games not out yet and the beta is only just began signing people up i saw some previews for the same at MCM expo 2 weeks ago and it looks great (and its a beta so its free :)).

i sent off my request yesterday and i really hope i get in on the beta.

here is the website if anyone else wants to know more(and maybe sign up for beta too:)).

here

Dont we all. One thing annoyed me is it didnt mention FFXI closed beta testers hmmm perhaps they forgot the most popular MMORPG since Phantasy Star online oh well.

i just signed up too. i managed to get in on the closed beta testing for world of warcraft and albatross18, so hopefully my small run of luck will continue and i'll get in for this - because it looks REALLY interesting.

just applied doubt it will happen for me thought not having much luck latley with beta but i dont care much re-doing FFX so im good for about 2 months.lol

hi i got into the beta testing this morning and so ar them games nice its like most games of its type but the backgrounds and area look so nice that i was just walking around looking at them.

anyone else in?

i am cora

i got the beta number from play when i preordered the game so if anyone was wondering they are avtived now and they work.

RF isn't really all that good. I played it for a month and it just feels... bad.

highly unfinished, horrible text-wrapping and questionable gameplay.

I wouldn't go with thiis, it isn't worth the monthly subscription fee.

Back