Review: Tenchi in Love (Also, help wanted!)

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Slowing catching up with the back log of old releases still awaiting review, we have taken a look at Tenchi Muyo in Love (released in the UK by MVM)- a feature length movie from the Tenchi franchise that ended up being a lot more absorbing than expected.<ul><span class="menu">While you should probably be familiar with the Tenchi Muyo! series before checking this out, I can’t help but praise Tenchi Muyo In Love as a thoroughly impressive piece of entertainment that surpassed my expectations in almost every way. Artistic quality is not something I have come to expect from Tenchi Muyo, but this movie just goes to show that even a little ambition can go a long way.</span></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=66">Read full review</a>. Incidently, I will take this opportunity to say that we are currently looking for one new writer to join the small but enhusiastic team here at Anime UK News. If you feel like giving it a shot, please don't hesistate to <a href="mailto:p[email protected]">email me</a> and we can work something out. We're especially interested in speaking to people who would love to review shoujo and magical girl anime.

Back