Review: Kiddy Grade #7

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Today I've taken a look at MVM's penultimate (seventh) volume of Kiddy Grade, which was released the UK the Monday before last.<ul><span class=menu>"Despite there being an intangibly inspirational quality to the look and feel of Kiddy Grade, I still find myself struggling to be seriously interested by this show. And while the slew of gratuitous panty-shots and bizarre plot twists contained within this penultimate volume did a decent job of distracting me for an hour, once I'm left to reflect on my feelings for Kiddy Grade, it quickly becomes apparent that I just don't care enough to be excited by this story and it's well endowed yet hollow, almost plastic characters."</span></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/viewreview.php?showreview=97">Read full review</a>.

aye can't wait till my vol 8 arrives tomorrow

btw why do they make their boxes so hard to get dvd's out of

i need to buy vol 3 again cause i snapped the dvd in half getting it out :(

IanC said:
I really enjoyed this volume, even if the plot twists seemed a bit forced in a way.

I enjoyed it too, although I think there's a lot of potential in the Kiddy Grade universe that hasn't been exploited. I would have liked to see more of the other ES members like Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Sinistra and Dextera, and in these later volumes everyone's special abilities seem to have all become energy blasts.

Just sat down and watched it myself. Enjoyed it a great deal , not my favourite volume so far , but still great.

And yes, it would be nice to see more of the other GOTT members!

Back