Retailer cross checking sites?

alexrose1uk

Straw Hat Pirate
Hi Guys,
A while ago someone mentioned a website that'd crosscheck a load of popular retailers for tv series/movies etc for you, to take the work out of finding the best deal for a given series, similar to what gamespider does for video games.

Unfortunately I completely forgot to bookmark the site, and I only remembered it being mentioned the other day, so I'm probably out of luck, but was hoping someone else would either remember or have thier own suggestions?

I regularly use Gamespider, and can see an equivalent for DVD/Blu-ray could be quite handy!

alexrose1uk said:
Hi Guys,
A while ago someone
That would be me.
alexrose1uk said:
mentioned a website that'd crosscheck a load of popular retailers for tv series/movies etc for you, to take the work out of finding the best deal for a given series, similar to what gamespider does for video games.

Unfortunately I completely forgot to bookmark the site, and I only remembered it being mentioned the other day, so I'm probably out of luck, but was hoping someone else would either remember or have thier own suggestions?

I regularly use Gamespider, and can see an equivalent for DVD/Blu-ray could be quite handy!
http://media-pricer.co.uk

Ahhah! Thankyou very much.
THIS time I'm not in the middle of rebuilding my PC setup, so I'll bookmark it, I swore media was in the name somewhere but couldn't remember it for the life of me!

If the forum had +rep I'd be there right now hahah

I've not used Gametracker to compare I'm afraid.
Even if Gamespider links dont work, it does tend to be reasonably accurate unless a price has changed in the last ~12 hours though; and it's relatively light and UK only prices.

Doing a quick comparison with Gamestracker, they seem to track a similar number of stores.

Back