Request: Magical Index/Scientific Railgun Region Swap

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
Hello!

I apologize for the clumsy title, but my situation is a little hard to sum up in a title. Basically, though impulse buying circumstances, I've ended up with the US copy of A Certain Magical Index, but the UK version of A Certain Scientific Railgun. These don't exactly match spine wise, and although I'm not as uber fussy on spines as some people, I do like titles in the same franchise to match as close as possible, and the US and UK copies do not match at all. So, I was wondering if anyone here either has a UK copy of Index or a US version of Railgun they'd be willing to trade for my copy of the same title only from the opposite region. I'd pay postage both ways and, for Railgun, I'd also be willing to offer a cash supplement too seeing as the UK version lacks the DVDs that the US version has. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thank you!

I'd say you're best going for the US sets if you want matching sets and plan on picking Index II, Index Miracle of Endymion & Railgun S as so far Animatsu haven't announced any plans to release them.

I'll probably do the same once i watch Index as i've got the UK release for Season 1 but the US release for Season 2.

I think I would too, but I'd take whatever folks have around here. If you're interested in getting the US Index, let me know. Even if both Season 1s match up and both S2s match up, I think it would bother me less than having just Railgun be the odd one out.

Back