Read your horoscopes

Aquarius: Your unjustified and irrational fear of climbing tall ladders will today become justified and highly rational.

Well, at least it’s specific…

Taurus: Now that you're more connected with a loved one, give them the support they need.

well i know that's a load of crap, i don't even have a loved one :lol:

sagittarius - Mundane details hold more opportunity than you realize -- focus on small issues.

not a clue how that applies to me, oh well, its all a load of bs anyway.

Whats your sign!!?

lgpe1086+work-in-progress-no-entry-poster.jpg

Cancer: A dinner party invitation is key to new beginnings in business. Turn on the charm.

Not bloody likely. I don't get invited to anything and have a P40 grade abrasive personality, especially at occasions such as 'dinner parties' where I delight in pointing out the mundane poorly informed crap average middle class people spend their time talking about. If it said "A dinner party invitation will ruin your career and friendships. Turn it down." I could at least take it seriously.

Pisces - Beauty plays a crucial role in romance, so bring more of it into your repertoire.

Romance? Me and my GF broke up like an hour ago!

ridley said:
Pisces - Beauty plays a crucial role in romance, so bring more of it into your repertoire.

Romance? Me and my GF broke up like an hour ago!
it would've been more ironic if you got the one i got like a month ago (look above)

"Your hard work is finally paying off -- and not just financially. Enjoy the victory."
One more week before new job starts! =D

"You're not exactly known for your patience..."
Well, if there's one trait of aries that fits me, this is it.

Back