Ragnarok Online

cercia

School Idol
Sorry I have not been on the forum for ages, I recently downloaded RO and Ive been TOTALLY hooked...and Im a guildmaster to boot...and my typing has gotten faster...and Ive been making guild fanart.

So before i rush off to kill mermaids and giant jellyfish...Gomen nasai!!! I hope someone else knows how I feel!!!!

Ragnarok isn't as great as expected IMO. It's the closest thing to a real anime esq. fantasy adventure MMORPG that I've played. (Love the character designs!) Except, NO ONE TALKS!!!
I really loved the concept and thought it was very nice, but after newbie island basically no one would talk, party, trade. The capital was full of merchants with no customers and there was nothing in the chat box. It felt like I was playing a 1P game or something.... I like the anime and it is like it. i just felt rather lonely....

totally agree with dwinky. The game got old fast and some supreme graphics wouldnt go a miss. Im a fan of retro game like SNES ans NES but the gfx of ragnarok didnt go down well with me.

Best MMORPG ever! Only one that hooked me in. I only paid for a month or 2 but it was an amazing time! I got to about level 70 and was an AGI theif. I would play this again if it was free but because it's not I won't play, I'm not one for supporting P2P MMORPG's.

Being a programmer myself I support P2P games fully.

The games get published they earn some origional cash but servers cost a bomb to run so they need extra money sure £7 a month is a bit hefty but still.

Back