Proposed Simulwatch - Mai-HiME

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
I mentioned this a little bit ago and some people sounded positive, unfortunately I have rather lazily not posted this thread at any stage in the last ten days or so when I meant to.

Since this is going up on Saturday morning and no-one checks the forum over the weekend, I'll tentatively say start on Wednesday (15th), but if there are people who genuinely intend to join in that can't start on that date, we could delay it to some extent.

Initially this would just be for the original series, but I'm open to carrying on to Otome etc. depending on how people feel.

It'd give me an excuse to try and make a start with the series again. I only have the first DVD here for it, so i may need to try and find it going dirt cheap, but i'd be up for it.

ilmaestro said:
I mentioned this a little bit ago and some people sounded positive, unfortunately I have rather lazily not posted this thread at any stage in the last ten days or so when I meant to.

Aaah, I also totally forgot~ Obviously I am more than up for this. I would also be more than happy to move onto Otome and its sequels after. Infact I'm not sure if I even watched Zwei or Sifr...

I can start on that Wednesday but a word of warning that my schedule, starting the day after, is jam packed. I'm away in Cardiff from thursday till sunday and I have two rather major exams the next week. It won't be a problem though, my posts just might be delayed a bit; the weekend ones will definitely be so I'll keep those short...

I will definitely be joining in :) I have lost count of many times I have rewatched the series.

I will also be delighted to be able to proceed on to Otome, after Hime since it's my favourite of the two.

Rena Ryuugu said:
I will definitely be joining in :) I have lost count of many times I have rewatched the series.

I will also be delighted to be able to proceed on to Otome, after Hime since it's my favourite of the two.

agreed, specially if we get the oav

i hear Arika moves onto "big" things ;)

I don't mind starting on, say, Saturday (18th) to give the busy people a couple of extra days, if everyone else is OK with that.

Great to see the response!

ilmaestro said:
I don't mind starting on, say, Saturday (18th) to give the busy people a couple of extra days, if everyone else is OK with that.

Great to see the response!

I'm happy with whenever we start it, just want to make sure that I don't seem like I've given up on watching when I can't physically watch it! :p

We will go with Saturday then, presuming no other strong suggestions come forward.

Reaper, I presume that by "next weekend" you meant the 18th/19th?

ilmaestro said:
Cool, 18th sounds like the best all-round date then.

Yep works for me. Actually, it'll be kind of nice to watch the first two episodes back to back for me. It might also be the case that my monday post is also delayed, as I believe I've got a nasty maths exam in the evening, although I might be getting confused with the week after...

I don't fancy watching My-Hime again (DAT ENDING GRRR) but I may join if and when you move onto My-Otome, since I haven't yet watched my R1 Anime Legends set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

agreed, specially if we get the oav

i hear Arika moves onto "big" things ;)

Indeed ;)

And the 18th sounds fine maestro :)

Good good, sounds like Otome may well be a go-er, then.

fabricatedlunatic said:
I don't fancy watching My-Hime again (DAT ENDING GRRR)
It's OK, just knowing that you got trolled is enough to enhance my pleasure without you joining in on the thread. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back