Princess Principal Collection Review

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
When a steampunk alternate reality Britain is split in half and political revolution lurks around the corner, who can you trust? The words of spies may be suspect, but can you trust us when we say Princess Principal is worth a watch? Read more to find out!

Continue reading...

I suspect the 6 films will be edited into a series after they air in Japan. Similar to Space Battleship Yamato 2022. Each film is around an hour so easy enough to get another 12 episodes.

I suspect the 6 films will be edited into a series after they air in Japan. Similar to Space Battleship Yamato 2022. Each film is around an hour so easy enough to get another 12 episodes.
Yeah, I expect they'll follow a similar format to Girls und Panzer das Finale. I just wonder if even that much is needed though? Just cutting out one of the standalone episodes (like the second Chise one) might have given enough room to bring the series to a suitable conclusion.

Yeah, I expect they'll follow a similar format to Girls und Panzer das Finale. I just wonder if even that much is needed though? Just cutting out one of the standalone episodes (like the second Chise one) might have given enough room to bring the series to a suitable conclusion.

Id presume they have enough story to cover the 6 films hopefully it won't feel too stretched.

Maybe for someone’s from the Uk the accents sounded cringe worthy. But they sounded fine to me and I heard very little slippage. I’m a long time Anglophile who lives in Canada. The racism didn’t bother me, it’s par for the course at the time and the story takes place mostly among the upper class to begin with. Further the show doesn’t shy away from the ugliness of life. Chise did come across as another of a stereotype, but then again share (along with the other 4 girls) are all misfits or move to the beat of their own drum in one way or the other. I really loved the show and have been re-watching it repeatedly. It has great story telling. Excellent characters, nuance and heart. I wonder how the Hollywood adaptation will work out.

Back