Post your Monthly Manga Haul

Eternal chibi

Completely Average High School Student
Everyone has lots! I am jealous.
That Rose of Versailles is really nice, I didn't see it before. That's definitely going on my to buy list.

Here is what I got:
IMG_20211010_150621524.jpg

I am also awaiting Kuroshitsuji volume 25 to arrive in the mail.

When I look at it like this... and including Kuroshitsuji, I didn't realise before how almost everything is a bit gothic.

setokaiba

Brigade Leader
Everyone has lots! I am jealous.
That Rose of Versailles is really nice, I didn't see it before. That's definitely going on my to buy list.

Here is what I got:

I am also awaiting Kuroshitsuji volume 25 to arrive in the mail.

When I look at it like this... and including Kuroshitsuji, I didn't realise before how almost everything is a bit gothic.
That's a really nice haul! The Chobits cover is beautiful, one of my favourite ever Chobits illustrations. I'm still on the fence about picking up that Fist of the North Star (I'm a fan of the anime but I learnt from Jojo that I don't like to collect long hardcover series) but it does look really nice. I really should pick up Rozen Maiden.

As for Rose of Versailles, I'm hoping that there will be re-prints soon. Because I think volume 1 and 2 are impossible to find in the UK for a good price right now... Luckily I have 1 but I'm missing 2 before I can complete my collection.