Post Count - What Just Happened?

ayase

State Alchemist
I don't know about anyone else, but I just went back in time to 1987.

Did I lose 30 or 40 posts for posting a Caramelldansen video?

From what i can gather, Chaos has been deleting older topics from some sub-forums which haven't been used in a year or two, which will explain the cut in post counts. Best example is look at the total topics left in the Forum games section.

That was my fault.

Started to do some prunning on the random chit chat and forum games. On the forums games everything older than a year is gone, I've deleted a few of the topics on the chit chat, but got distracted after it.

Oh dear. That probably means my post count is about to be decimated. I'll look like a noob! I'll have to suffer through being Naruto for another six months!

A custom title! A custom title! My kingdom for a custom title!

ayase said:
Oh dear. That probably means my post count is about to be decimated. I'll look like a noob! I'll have to suffer through being Naruto for another six months!

Enter a competition :p worked for me

ayase said:

You might deserve one soon.... =P

chaos said:
Otaku-san said:
RAWR, I NOW BAWWW AT YOU CHAOS. Now i have to up my spam count...i mean post count

>>
<<
Feel free to do so, just don't let the topics get too old...

lol thats what he says

anyhow, my own custom title, best avatar on the forum and a live banner for others to see. seems like i'm pretty STABLE user

Otaku-san said:
chaos said:
Otaku-san said:
RAWR, I NOW BAWWW AT YOU CHAOS. Now i have to up my spam count...i mean post count

>>
<<
Feel free to do so, just don't let the topics get too old...

lol thats what he says

anyhow, my own custom title, best avatar on the forum and a live banner for others to see. seems like i'm pretty STABLE user
Psychologically? Err.. ;)

i'm a stable user! admittedly missing for 2 weeks....but i generally spend alot of time on here....and haven't had a breakdown....something hard to say in this madhouse :p

Back