Post a photo of your entire games collection!

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Given we already have one for anime, I felt we should have one for video games. I'm sure some of you have a massive games collection.

You can post pics of your consoles and accessories if you like, I have a dozen accessories most notably Guitar Hero & Rock Band so I'm not going overboard with those.

I'll start it off as I was originally going to include it with the Anime Collection Update later this month.

Consoles I own: Nintendo Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Nintendo portables aren't shown since they're all everywhere downstairs which I can't be asked to find.

Consoles_Shelf.jpg
DS_Shelf.jpg

PS3_Shelf.jpg

PS1_3_DS_Shelf.jpg

PS2_Gamecube_and_PC_Shelf.jpg

Wii_Xbox_360_Shelf_Part_1.jpg

Wii_Xbox_360_Shelf_Part_2.jpg

I decided to trade in gaming for anime/manga/comics and this is all I have left:

99f1wo.jpg

I foolishly bought a PS4 last year in the middle of my dying game habbit and still haven't played a damn game on it! But my family seem to enjoy it so not a total waste I suppose.

Consoles, I still own: GBA Colour, GBA Adv, GBA SP, PSP, PS2,3,4 and the Wii. Might as well keep them don't think they're worth a lot (expect the ps4).

I think i'm gonna have to come back to this one. I have games scattered everywhere around my house and the flat. and i mean in the hundreds. Think i'll need to search for my megadrive/SNES games and such.

That is an amazing and varied games collection :) I'd love to post a pic of my collection but not to sound big headed but its just too big and mostly boxed up from when i moved house. Just got the ones i'm playing at the moment out (which given my short attention span is about 40 games lol). Also i'm shocked at your lack of PS2 RPG's :O not a fan? Persona 3 & 4 and Dragon Quest 8 are some of the best games ever made :)

Jon O Fun said:
Also i'm shocked at your lack of PS2 RPG's :O not a fan? Persona 3 & 4 and Dragon Quest 8 are some of the best games ever made :)

Thanks, actually the reason varied from age rating restrictions (rule expired when I got a 360 and a day later I received 30 games for it (guy wanted to sell them) which included 1/3 of them being 18 rated like GTA IV) and my interest being a bit far stretched (I was a platformer person back then), the closest RPG I could handle was Kingdom Hearts at the time but I did have Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger though I couldn't finish them due to game difficulty or in Chrono's case got lost back in the BC age. There were a lot of titles I wanted to go through (like Dirge of Cerberus and Yakuza) but that era has gone (people do sell those games but my focus is on the current 7th/8th Gen). If they ever get re-released for the PS3/PS4 I'll pick them up. Baring in mind I have trouble playing RPGs due to the amount of time I have to spend on it (hence why Neptunia isn't done yet).

NormanicGrav said:
Jon O Fun said:
Also i'm shocked at your lack of PS2 RPG's :O not a fan? Persona 3 & 4 and Dragon Quest 8 are some of the best games ever made :)

Thanks, actually the reason varied from age rating restrictions (rule expired when I got a 360 and a day later I received 30 games for it (guy wanted to sell them) which included 1/3 of them being 18 rated like GTA IV) and my interest being a bit far stretched (I was a platformer person back then), the closest RPG I could handle was Kingdom Hearts at the time but I did have Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger though I couldn't finish them due to game difficulty or in Chrono's case got lost back in the BC age. There were a lot of titles I wanted to go through (like Dirge of Cerberus and Yakuza) but that era has gone (people do sell those games but my focus is on the current 7th/8th Gen). If they ever get re-released for the PS3/PS4 I'll pick them up. Baring in mind I have trouble playing RPGs due to the amount of time I have to spend on it (hence why Neptunia isn't done yet).
Ahh fair point :p I always just assume everyone's the same age (mid - late 20's) because that's what all my anime/manga/gamer nerd friends are. Which is very silly of me I know :p Looking at your profile it says you're 19 (assuming its up to date), dude I feel old! When games like Persona and Dragon Quest came out (not to mention Modern Warfare & GTA IV) you were like 12 or 13. Which kinda makes your collection even more impressive :)

Jon O Fun said:
Ahh fair point :p I always just assume everyone's the same age (mid - late 20's) because that's what all my anime/manga/gamer nerd friends are. Which is very silly of me I know :p Looking at your profile it says you're 19 (assuming its up to date), dude I feel old! When games like Persona and Dragon Quest came out (not to mention Modern Warfare & GTA IV) you were like 12 or 13. Which kinda makes your collection even more impressive :)
Age is real, I'll point that out (even Britguy was surprised). But thanks, since the 7th Gen is going away in a few years I'm trying to get all of the games I want on PS3 (and a Vita planned, expect a mixture of UK, US & Japanese versions for that format).

NormanicGrav said:
Jon O Fun said:
Age is real, I'll point that out (even Britguy was surprised). But thanks, since the 7th Gen is going away in a few years I'm trying to get all of the games I want on PS3 (and a Vita planned, expect a mixture of UK, US & Japanese versions for that format).
lol yeah age is a scary thing :D speaking of Vita I decided to buy myself one for my birthday (in about 3 weeks) mostly because I want the Sword Art Online game (already ordered the Chinese dual language version) but also for Persona 4 Golden! haha

WP_000419_zps3b475b27.jpg

WP_000420_zps543f9e51.jpg

WP_000421_zps646b9b2f.jpg

WP_000422_zps600720eb.jpg

WP_000423_zpsbf53c875.jpg

Next two pics are the backlog, first pic is games I've not played at all yet and the second is games with only a few bits and pieces left to finish (achievements and such).
WP_000424_zps5e70fa80.jpg

WP_000425_zpsc97b7af7.jpg

There was a time when I had 50-ish PS1 games, 20-ish Dreamcast and 40-ish Xbox games, but those are mostly gone now. I also have Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 9 and Ace Combat Infinity as digital downloads on PSN.

Probably can't be bothered to go as far as digging out C64/Amiga games, but I'll pluck out some limited edition releases to post photos of at some point this week. Most of my normal releases from the CD era onwards are just discs in folders or on spindles with the boxes piled up somewhere at this point.

I tend not to keep my games, never been one to have a collection (unlike how I do with Blu-rays and anime). Once i've finished I usually trade them in or sell them on ebay, but i've decided I want a Vita collection because the handheld is just fantastic and i'd like a physical collection. Here's how it stands so far (only 12 games)

16628982447_bf65b10ce8_c.jpg

16216330023_5fa412e803_c.jpg

16835216341_1fac436a03_c.jpg

16650158439_c0f52fa871_c.jpg

I love your Vita collection, I hope to add a couple more titles in the future.

As for an update in the games collection, I think I'll probably wait a little while longer. Don't have enough titles to make an update (besides Vita of course).

My physical game collection is kind of small:
17169899138_69e2ab1613_b.jpg

With my limited income, I've kind of neglected gaming of recent to focus on buying Anime and I can't really afford to do both at the moment. Also, if I do buy new releases that aren't console exclusive, I tend to buy PC as it's cheaper most of the time, which leaves me with a rather small physical collection but a pretty big steam library.

RZoKrvn.png

My vita collection is pretty much the only collection that i have on place. Games for the other platforms are all over the place and 90-95% my XBOX 360 aren't even here where i live so i only post my Vita collection.

3%202_zpsniwnxixa.jpg

Thanks. Vita is fantastic system but it's just such a shame that the company's stand seems to be that it's garbage and everyone who likes it are garbage too.

At least their actions regarding the system make it feel like that.

Back