Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us Available Digitally Now!

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Following its limited theatrical run last month, Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us is now available to rent or buy on digital platforms like iTunes and Google Play!

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Any idea what kind of time-frame it will be released on Blu-Ray? 3 Months? Longer you reckon?
No announcement yet, but Manga UK have uploaded the trailer to their YouTube channel, so it'll probably come out by them at some point. No idea if they'll release on Blu-ray - they've dropped the format for collection releases of earlier films, but it remains to be seen if they'll release this one on BD (they released a BD steelbook for I Choose You).

Personally, I'm holding off buying a digital copy, until we hear about home ent.

No idea if they'll release on Blu-ray - they've dropped the format for collection releases of earlier films
Which I can understand. Unlike Disney, which for the most part look stunning in Blu-Ray, I picked up the First season of Pokemon on Blu-Ray and it didn't much difference in quality.

I'll be dissapointed if they don't release this on blu-ray - being a modern film, it will look fantastic!

Which I can understand. Unlike Disney, which for the most part look stunning in Blu-Ray, I picked up the First season of Pokemon on Blu-Ray and it didn't much difference in quality.

I'll be dissapointed if they don't release this on blu-ray - being a modern film, it will look fantastic!
To be fair, Disney films would have been produced at a much higher native quality than a late-90s TV show :p

The first season could've looked great, had they gone back to the original film elements like they did for the first episode included on the bonus BD for the Japanese home video release of movie 20. Instead, TPCi just did a half-assed upscale on their existing DVD masters.

Back