Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You is coming to UK Cinemas!

N

NormanicGrav

The latest Pokémon movie from Japan is coming to cinemas worldwide including the UK!

There have been many Pokémon movies being produced over the years and their 20th theatrical film is a re-telling of the first encounter between Ash and Pikachu. Now this movie has been officially confirmed by The Pokémon Company International to be heading to UK theatrical screens this November on 5th & 6th!

Pokemon-I-Choose-You-2.jpg

In addition, and as expected given the previous films and anime shows, the movie will be dubbed in English.

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is an origin story highlighting Ash and Pikachu’s first meeting and their adventures as they search for the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh. The iconic pair encounter familiar faces along the way, new characters including Trainers Verity and Sorrel, and even a mysterious new Mythical Pokémon, Marshadow. Challenges and epic Pokémon battles abound in this unique new story about the beginning of one of the most beloved friendships in popular culture.

The tickets for the UK theatrical locations will be up soon, but in the meantime the trailer is available to watch right now!

Pokemon.png

And that’s not all, starting 19th September Trainers will be able to receive a special Pikachu wearing Ash’s hat in the Pokémon Sun & Moon games and this offer is available for a limited time only. This is available by keeping an eye on the Pokémon website to find a code that you can redeem (and it can only be used one at a time). Each hat is based on what Ash wore during his outings and they each also come equipped with unique set of moves that Pikachu would use from the respective regions.

• 9/19/17 – 9/25/17: Original hat (Kanto and Johto regions)
  • 9/26/17 – 10/2/17: Hoenn region hat
  • 10/3/17 – 10/9/17: Sinnoh region hat
  • 10/10/17 – 10/16/17: Unova region hat
  • 10/17/17 – 10/23/17: Kalos region hat
  • 10/24/17 – 10/30/17: Alola region hat

Pokemon-1.png

And the bonuses don’t end there! During the theatrical screens of I Choose You, a QR code will be available that will grant you a Pikachu wearing the hat that Ash wears in this film for the upcoming release of Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. Fans who attend this film will also receive an exclusive never-before-seen card for Pokémon TCG.

If you can’t wait that long and want to watch some Pokémon goodness, Manga Animatsu are re-releasing the first three films on standard edition Blu-ray later this Autumn!

Continue reading...

I remember vividly watching the first Pokemon Movie at the cinema with my mum, this is showing on my birthday...hmmm...

Back