Pokemon Red/Blue

GenIYoungster.png

"I saw your feet from the grass"

I still play Pokemon red at work, always helps to pass the time running around making animals fight each other to a bloody and cruel death.

Jayme said:
McIcy said:
making animals fight each other to a bloody and cruel death.
Faint. Its Just a Faint. No deaths whatsoever have ever occured in the world of Pocket Monsters.

Or so they would have you believe, think about it that tower in lavander town, the one where pokemon ghosts run around. Plus if pokemon never died wouldn't they just run amok. Futher more i still find it hard to believe that they didn't know pokemon bred till gold and silver :p

Okay, for anyone wondering how to get Mew, here's how, this works on Red, Blue and Yellow. First, do not beat the kid with the single Slowpoke on the way to Bill's, also, don't beat the gambler staring at the underground passage between Lavender and Saffron.

Now, once you have fly, go to the underground passage, and save, in case you do this wrong. Make sure you're right at the door, then take one step down (should be in the Gambler's field of vision, and make sure he sees you, if he does, then load, and you'll know you're in the right place, this is just to get it so you're one step ahead of his field of vision.

Now that you're one step ahead, walk one step down, and pause. If you've done this right, he will not have seen you. Next, Fly to Cerulean. You should see the Gambler get the exclamation mark, then you fly away. Walk up to the kid with the Slowpoke, and walk into his field of vision, ENSURING THERE IS ONE OR MORE STEPS BETWEEN YOU! If you are right up to him, your game will freeze. Now, beat him, and Fly to Saffron. Start walking toward the underground passage, and you'll be stopped by your start menu popping up. Hit B to close it, and a level 7 Mew will appear.

MONONOKE said:
Pokemon red and blue are awesome.Thanks for the cheat to get mew.

Does it actually work?

I had mew on my old save from back in the day but i got that off of a friends cartridge that started at level 5 lol.

I pwnd Red lol, loved it. I imported it from the States like 2 months before we got it and for like £15 cheaper than what it sold for over here when it was released, did same with gold a few years later.
I played Gold and loved that fact that you could go back to the world of Pokemon Red and even play Ash but he didn't even say owt lol.
I havn't played the games since all the new hundreds of pokemon started getting really crap but i heard they are still real good games.
Can you go back to both the worlds from Gold/Silver and Red/Blue in the new ones?

The way people suggested that when a pokemon runs out of HP, it "DIES" always made me laugh. Pokemon Red / Blue were great but Crystal, Silver and Gold will always be the best for me.

I tried the glitch yesterday and it works on red and blue but not yellow. I didn't fly to saffron after beating the person with the slowpoke I flew to Lavender town instead and went along to go to the underground passage and encountered the mew before I got on to the route at the small passage way

'fighting talk' on pokemon yellow is hilarious :) , the thing i hate about it though are those bloody bats in the caves u have to fight every nano second and tentacools when ur swimming ughhhhh -_-

xx[chii]xx said:
'fighting talk' on pokemon yellow is hilarious :) , the thing i hate about it though are those bloody bats in the caves u have to fight every nano second and tentacools when ur swimming ughhhhh -_-

Not a repel fan eh?!
I know what you mean though that was the only bad part of that game! they were classics - but the games are still fun - its just collecting them all now requires having a gamecube, GBA and a 3rd gen game, possibly Xd/collosseum or having a friend who has them all!

Back